Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Flump

Ki-Jana Hoever

So lets just think about this... How much money do you think we'd get if we sold him now? And how much money do you think we'd get if we sell him next summer after he's had a good season at PSV, including in the Champions League? Not every single thing the club does is wrong, it surely...
  2. Flump

The same old, same old, repeated arguments transfer thread

Why would we? He'll either want to stay at Brentford or go to Utd. And given how many of our fans think it's embarrassing as a club to go for someone when you're not 100% sure they'll sign for us, it's probably a good thing we're not!
  3. Flump

Jackett, Ricketts and Murray at The Cleveland Arms

Thanks for writing it up. I will always think Kenny was great for saving us, and doing it so easily after 2 awful years. It's a shame we wasted time with Zenga instead of keeping KJ while they waited for their real option.
  4. Flump

Ha, I really hope you're not basing that on that idiotic spotrac site which has Donk as our top earner?!
  5. Flump

... but it's not a pub! If it was we'd also be paying quite a bit per visit.
  6. Flump

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

People loved it when Lage said he only wants genuine quality players signed, if that's what we're aiming at, some players are going to say no or take a bit of convincing. As we haven't even got to the first of July yet, it doesn't seem like a reason to change tack and lower our targets...
  7. Flump

I don't not understand how you haven't used so many double negatives. Writing off the debt does not mean they won't invest in us, that's a completely separate decision.
  8. Flump

Given they made £1.2b in profit last year, it's not a massive problem on it's own. If we have to use an analogy from household finances, then it would be like having a mortgage of slightly more than your annual salary - i.e. pretty normal.
  9. Flump

Yes, and that's basically the same thing, unless you particularly care about how much that US Media company's stake in Wolves is.
  10. Flump

a) Fosun haven't taken a penny out of Wolves b) Fosun have written off debt from Wolves since then
  11. Flump

Of course it could, if it's a flat "no"... so what does that tell you?
  12. Flump

If he was 100% going to sign, there'd be no need for us to go over there. It seems pretty obviously a good idea to go over for talks if you think that that's what could tip the balance in favour of him signing.
  13. Flump

Yes, and evidently so are you.
  14. Flump

I see you like to make random assumptions about other things which you have no knowledge of, not just Wolves transfer deals!
  15. Flump

I'm not the one getting annoyed by imaginary details of a contract I haven't seen!
  16. Flump

We'll be getting a loan fee. And the selling price may not even be set, allowing us to improve the value of an asset for sale to either PSV or elsewhere. But sure, just doubt it all you want, if you're looking for something to get annoyed by.
  17. Flump

I had to count on my fingers to make sure "until June 2023" is just a one year loan, it doesn't sound right!
  18. Flump

Would you rather we limited our search to players who are so pleased to be linked to Wolves that they'll drop everything to sign immediately??
  19. Flump

Because the Chinese politics (which I also think is overplayed, simply because people like saying words like "geopolitics") is to do with the investment of millions of pounds by a major company, in this case it's just the movement of one player who wasn't born when the Falklands war happened.
  20. Flump

Thelwell and Dalrymple

You were actually quite measured in your praise of Bright to be fair, this was the best (worst) I could quickly find... ("that list" referring to Boly, Neves, Jota, Costa, Cav)
Top Bottom