Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Brockmoorwolf

Glastonbury

Bbc tonight have done more for the wolves brand in exposure, than wolves fashion and music. Wonder if the editor is a wolves fan.
  2. Brockmoorwolf

Glastonbury

Loads of wolves flags at the noel gallagher gig.
  3. Brockmoorwolf

Where do you think we'll finish next season?

There is already a thread with a poll on this subject.
  4. Brockmoorwolf

Glastonbury

Yeah spotted that one theres also a flag of the modern wolves badge with 1 leaping wolf above it, was at the front of the mel c gig with that band.
  5. Brockmoorwolf

Rumours from the pub

Spends most of his time in the garden doing his favourite hobby.
  6. Brockmoorwolf

The thought police at it again......
  7. Brockmoorwolf

Current squad forecast league position

Ive put 11-14 for the squad as it stands, its considerably weaker than the one that finished the season, but hopefully puts fire in the belly of those that were bit part players last season. With semedo injured there are opportunitys for chiquinho and bolla at rwb. The return of mgw, im hoping...
  8. Brockmoorwolf

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

I think argentinians are more worried about their economy with inflation at 60 % and rising.
  9. Brockmoorwolf

Pre season friendlies

The matches are in la nucia mate no where near alicante. About 6 km north of benidorm.
  10. Brockmoorwolf

Pre season friendlies

For anyone interested you can fly out from Birmingham on the 16th return to east midlands on the 21st For £61 on kiwi.com
  11. Brockmoorwolf

Rumours from the pub

That may be the case at wembley but this is molineux. And they have certain rules that are followed to a tee. And chauffeurs would have been informed of the procedures. I witnessed a near riot at the italy game at the whitmore hill car park where the worlds media were parked including fa and...
  12. Brockmoorwolf

Rumours from the pub

Sound I was sat on a road closure bottom of Waterloo road. Those that didnt escape by chauffeur driven car escaped in mini buses to avoid the fans.
  13. Brockmoorwolf

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

I'd sooner sell donk and traore, that will fund palhinha, andre almeria and seferovic. A midfield 4 of mouts neves palhinha and almeria sounds really good.
  14. Brockmoorwolf

Rumours from the pub

More rumours from the pub..... Coady was pulled from playing for England, at Molineux, at Wolves request. A bid of around £30M was accepted by Wolves for Coady, believed to be from Newcastle. A chauffeur came to collect coady from molineux at 8 pm on the night of england v hungary. The...
  15. Brockmoorwolf

Rumours from the pub

Night of the england game, no idea what you are on about.
  16. Brockmoorwolf

Rumours from the pub

A chauefeur came to collect coady about 8.00 pm i couldnt let him through the waterloo road closure though, so directed him to the stan cullis car park.
  17. Brockmoorwolf

Your last exciting transfer

British transfer record. Has to be andy gray, who wouldnt be excited by that......
  18. Brockmoorwolf

Joao Moutinho Surely Deserves a New 1 or 2 year Contract

No you said utds 100+ million midfield was extremely poor. No praise for our midfield at all.
  19. Brockmoorwolf

Why? When it works it's a highly effective system for us. We won the personal duels that day. But yo knock what was a successful day at the office.
  20. Brockmoorwolf

Absolute no brainer that we should get him tied down asap. What he lacks in pace he more than makes up in his reading of the game. As I suspect our first team is going to be stacked with younger players his experience not with just the young Portuguese but in the squad as a whole is going to be...
Top Bottom