Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Berlin Wolf

Rumours from the pub

Mikey Burrows does interviewing for the club too.
  2. Berlin Wolf

Current squad forecast league position

Summed up well.
  3. Berlin Wolf

Current squad forecast league position

Voted 15-17. Think the current squad would again average a goal a game with the likelyhood of more goals conceded, meaning a bigger struggle for points this coming season.
  4. Berlin Wolf

Items you migh find around the home based footballers

Willie Carrpet
  5. Berlin Wolf

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Proof of what has actually happened will be the team that lines up v Leeds, and how we've done when the transfer window shuts on deadline day. In the meantime, I shall continue to enjoy the rumours, suffice to say, there is plenty of time left for Scott and Jeff to get us ship shape for the new...
  6. Berlin Wolf

Me too. Veli from Viking Wolves, lovely guy.
  7. Berlin Wolf

Well, there was the usual stuff, but the big summer news from 1999 was Bully retiring.
  8. Berlin Wolf

Photo I took of Wolves manager Colin Lee being interviewed by Geoff Owen of Club Call with Fozzie from Wolves, and E&S Dave Instone in attendance. On the Sweden 1999 summer tour, Colin would give team and any transfer news updates, all wired back to Wolverhampton which kept fans in the loop...
  9. Berlin Wolf

Your last exciting transfer

Adama. Such an exciting signing. I have really enjoyed watching him play for Wolves.
  10. Berlin Wolf

Fulham look favourites to sign Palhinha.. Fulham have agreed a £15million fee for Sporting Lisbon midfielder Joao Palhinha, 26, who is also a target for Wolves. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10925517/Fulham-agree-15m-fee-Sporting-Lisbon-midfielder-Joao-Palhinha.html
  11. Berlin Wolf

New fixtures - first and last

We have a great opportunity to get off to a good start first six matches before we meet those two.
  12. Berlin Wolf

Pre season friendlies

Says both friendlies will be broadcast Live on WolvesTV and Facebook which is great, so I will sign up for those if you have to pay..
  13. Berlin Wolf

Molineux

Linking the intended Steve Bull Stand revamp up seamlessly with the North Bank, and make it look a great job done, is going to take an engineering miracle.
  14. Berlin Wolf

Players you'd like us to be looking at

Thanks for your insight MRL.
  15. Berlin Wolf

Very true what you say WickedWolfie. But no harm in having a look at a player so close to home who might get better. A look is a look. Actually, just using him as an example of what might be down there. Recall David Platt went from Crewe to Villa at 22, a good bit younger though.
  16. Berlin Wolf

Not seen him play, but a player I've heard good reports about. A midfielder, 26 years old in his prime.. Liam Kinsella of Walsall fame. Does Scott Sellars look at players in the English lower leagues? There must be good talent down there somewhere.
  17. Berlin Wolf

New fixtures - first and last

Yes, seems like, Man Utd home, Liverpool away, Arsenal home.. a very difficult start but as you say, bring em on. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10910525/Premier-League-2022-23-fixtures-leaked-online-three-days-official-release.html
  18. Berlin Wolf

Molineux

I noticed at the end of season game v Norwich, the steps and railings down the side of the Steve Bull stand are in a poor condition. Railings look not painted for years, dirty steps not cleaned or looked after too. Perhaps, the nine point SB redevelopment plan will address all that needs doing.
  19. Berlin Wolf

Billy Bingham RIP

RIP Billy Bingham
  20. Berlin Wolf

Joao Pallhinha Signed Soon

News on an imminent signing would need to be in the E&S or on Wolves Official for me to really take notice, but we'll see.
Top Bottom