Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Matheus Nunes

I remember once thinking the Egg was gonna be the answer to our midfield prayers!!! Lol
  2. W

Matheus Nunes

How dare another club do its utmost to be competitive!!! Poor little loves!!! Lol
  3. W

Matheus Nunes

Keep smiling JOS, I for one am sure your heart's in the right place. We all love our club and want the very best for Wolves. People will always feel differently about goings on and have different views and surely a fans forum is completely the right place to air them, without fear of abuse or...
  4. W

Matheus Nunes

Does this mean I can turn in for the night now? Reminds me of my days as an expectant father! Lol
  5. W

Matheus Nunes

Not entirely sure my friend, not checked for a while but still a long way back I think. It was only said in jest though, I'm still more than happy to obtain tickets, with my membership, when I can and head along with my baby girl to cheer on the team. That won't change, regardless of signings or...
  6. W

Matheus Nunes

As somebody who's been on the waiting list for a while, I'm so gutted I didn't make the cut for a season ticket now! Pleased for those of you who did though....through gritted teeth!!!
  7. W

Matheus Nunes

I'm streets ahead of you!!! Just been to the loo and for once I didn't get it on my feet!!! Lol
  8. W

Matheus Nunes

Can't sleep, won't sleep!!! Lol
  9. W

Matheus Nunes

I'm 45 now and haven't had a player's name on a shirt since BULL, when I was 13....I'd be all over that though!!! Lol Not sure he'd be great for team morale or spirit...imagine the worldwide draw and commercial opportunities though.....like the Hwang signing on 'roids!!!!
  10. W

Matheus Nunes

Oh please God, let this be true!!! My missus would be in for a hell of a week, if these two things happen!....I'd be like a dog with two dicks!!!
  11. W

Matheus Nunes

Cancel my order with Numan!.....erectile dysfunction now cured!!! ;) Lol
  12. W

Matheus Nunes

Sorry to be so pessimistic but if this happens, I have a horrible feeling we'll be seeing the departure of Ruben Neves to Man United!....hope to god I'm wrong though and Fosun are going full on beast mode!!! And yes, I also think why the hell would he want to go to that basket case of a...
  13. W

Today's Games 2022-23.

Not the most irritating though Jade, not whilst Martin Tyler's still involved! Lol
  14. W

Last Person Standing 22/23 - The Start(ish)

Arsenal for me please.
  15. W

Today's Games 2022-23.

A goal every 66.6 minutes by my reckoning. I don't care what professional level it's at, that's outstanding for a 20 year old.
  16. W

Today's Games 2022-23.

So did our ref from yesterday miss the apparent briefing on punishing time wasting then?!!! The ball spent less time in play in the second-half, than it did in the Fulham keepers hands, yet no card! Chelsea keeper stalls play briefly, booking!!! The inconsistency is baffling!!!
  17. W

Verdict: Wolves Vs Fulham

Shouldn't have been too much of a problem for the Fulham players, they spent the majority of the second-half on their arses!
  18. W

Verdict: Wolves Vs Fulham

I hope, like Brentford away last season, we give them a taste of their own medicine at Craven Cottage and beat them at their own game. The cheating/timewasting...sorry, gamesmanship, was beyond embarrassing!!! Should of won, could of lost but overall it wasn't too bad a performance, though we...
  19. W

Morgan Gibbs-White

Never been his biggest fan but thought he was decent today and put him self about plenty. I just wish he'd reign in those bloody fancy flicks that rarely come off! He does so much good stuff and then seems to undo it all, with a totally unnecessary and lairy flick, that gifts the ball back to...
  20. W

Ref Watch Fulham H

Diabolical!!!
Top Bottom