Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. S

Matheus Nunes

My only worry is that at the last minute the moderate starts of Man U & Liverpool make them panic & hijack the deal, with him opting for Euro footie…. Won’t celebrate till I see the official website photo….
  2. S

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Mendes COULD have been at the ground of a host of clubs with whom he does business on Saturday ... but he was at OURS. Must be a good reason. (Just hope he wasn't here to tell some of his clients presently with us of some opportunities elsewhere...!!!)
  3. S

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

No idea, but SURELY the presence of Jorge Mendes & Guop at the ground in the last couple of weeks HAVE to be positive signs? Tunes is clearly unsure about 'our project', but no doubt Neves & our Portuguese contingent will be trying to persuade too? I hope that if he eventually turns us down...
  4. S

Morgan Gibbs-White

Hope MG-W has watched Giles goal today. THAT’s how to finish a far post cross….!
  5. S

1. Worst stadium in Englandvto watch football 2. ‘Fan base’ was bought with silly ST prices to lure youngsters to awful stadium - will disappear in droves as they realise the pup they’ve been sold. 3. ‘Strong identity’ ? Meaning what? Bubbles & Hammers? Confused!!
  6. S

Eddie Jones would say that - being a public school chap - he doesn't have the bottle for a scrap when the chips are down....
  7. S

Thanks Conor.

If I were Coady's professional adviser (and I'm available for a reasonable fee if he hasn't got one!) it would be that he must discipline himself to say NOTHING to the media, TV, pundits, press... take his telephone off the metaphorical hook ... close ALL his antisocial media accounts ... and...
  8. S

Sounds familiar. Perhaps our new strategy - sign players from clubs relegated.... they come cheap!
  9. S

Club captain

Absolutely agree. Some will blossom with Coady gone (not cheering, just many years of observing behaviour of people in organisations!). The Club captain does NOT have to be the 'rabble-rouser'. There will be different leaders for different purposes: - to be the eyes and ears of the boss in...
  10. S

That sounds very odd! A 20 year-old whose apparent value goes DOWN by nearly 50% in 6 months?? What do they know...??
  11. S

Thanks Conor.

Right man at right time. His personality was a huge factor in our success over last 6/7 years. But time - and life - moves on. Thanks Connor for all you did to restore pride in Wolves. And now others can - and will - step up to the plate & be leaders. I am sure Connor has nothing but good...
  12. S

Coady has been a fantastic man around the place. The reasons for him being dropped from new formation well-rehearsed. We 'owe' him for helping drag this club around. BUT - he is a very big presence in the dressing room. If he is not playing, he may be a focus for dissent. He is such a big...
  13. S

Goncalo Guedes.

And with either foot, too. He needs to learn to kick with only one foot, the other purely being for standing on. He'll need to learn quickly....
  14. S

I am confused. If we need to ‘sell to buy’ because we don’t have cash, why - if Everton are desperate for a CH - are we not insisting on a SALE of Coady in order to find purchases? What possible benefit is a ‘loan’ to us - a club already short of players?
  15. S

I won’t believe any rumours this week. Too painful.
  16. S

… and watching Paulinha’s performance against Liverpool didn’t help! ASA sel-confessed happyclapper who has supported Shi & Fosun since day 1, even I am getting a bit fed up. Leeds there for the taking. We couldn’t take them. Recruitment team have 5 days to prevent an ugly atmosphere next...
  17. S

Things not as bad here as at Liverpool. BBC reporting they have a 2year old Dutchman on the bench…. (Plus an 18 year old one)
  18. S

If Nottingham Forest are only club interested, does that not speak volumes? And if MGW is seriously playing a silly game by not signing contract ‘yet’, he might find himself sold for huge money to a club which are favourites for relegation. And where does THAT leave his career? Needs to have...
  19. S

Morgan Gibbs-White

No idea of the truth in all this, but if silly money is being offered for a player who is reluctant to sign a contract then: 1. Would be mad to not consider 2. Should look at what contract we are offering and ask if best we can do. 3. If he is demanding more than we think he is worth, then MUST...
  20. S

And I believe Rondon is suspended for first game.... So they're down to '0' too!
Top Bottom