Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

Goncalo Ramos

You suggesting the concourse has a big….REAR END
  2. B

Matheus Nunes

Neves did it too
  3. B

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

And according to Duane Eddy the twangs the thang. If you know you know
  4. B

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

It’ll never happen on here though. Some will be all over it like a rash
  5. B

Wolves vs Farense

Yes signed from QPR 61 I think. I was at his debut but cannot remember who against
  6. B

Pre season friendlies

Well the calf’s don’t look big enough to be Adama‘s
  7. B

~Server issues and how to communicate

I’m ok on my iPad but my Android phone comes up with 520
  8. B

Deliver it by hand and make him sign for it
  9. B

And one of them noticed a really ugly horse in there and said to his mate last time I saw a face like that it was in a nosebag
  10. B

R.I.P Cath Owen, Wolves supporter for over 8 decades

Just want to say thnx everyone for all the kind words….it means so much
  11. B

R.I.P Cath Owen, Wolves supporter for over 8 decades

Sadly my mum Dorothy passed away on Monday of this week at the age of 95. Not a wholly Wolves supporter she always looked out for our results. Lived in Stafford from the age of 23.
  12. B

You mean dilly dallying…..whether to eat the bacon sandwich or maybe sausage or even an egg banjo
  13. B

Aluado is a really smooth Portuguese red.
  14. B

Seems after a slow start he was a nailed on starter in the bundesliga last season no I’m wrong it was bundesliga 2
  15. B

I think something like this will happen
  16. B

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

There could still be someone out there under the radar
  17. B

Predict one change or innovation in football 10 years from now

90 minutes of actual football. Clock will stop as soon as ball is out of play and start again. Free kicks against goalkeepers who control the ball with hands for more that the 7 seconds in the rule book
Top Bottom