Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. CologneWolf

Matheus Nunes

Please mods put this thread out of it’s misery and start a new Nunes one where we can actually discuss Nunes.
  2. CologneWolf

Matheus Nunes

I think the shirt is his to lose for now. If he performs he will keep his place in the 11 and it’s not as if there will not be injuries throughout the season. Maybe he does sign a new contract and even ends up on the plane to Qatar? What will his value be then?... But as always when to pull the...
  3. CologneWolf

There is only one Jeff shi

Very good!!! I like it but I felt it just needed a bit of spit shine. Hope you don’t mind.
  4. CologneWolf

Matheus Nunes

5. CologneWolf

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

I was jokingly implying that opinions are not mistakes even if they are wrong... Way to ruin it. :( I’m also aware that opinions can neither be right or wrong they are just opinions.
  6. CologneWolf

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Having an opinion is not a mistake... Even if it is wrong. :p
  7. CologneWolf

Jeff I’m sorry…

They are all too busy trying to climb back on Big Jeff’s bandwagon now.
  8. CologneWolf

Matheus Nunes

What about Noel?
  9. CologneWolf

There are a few early crows here... as always, let’s wait and see how it plays out.
  10. CologneWolf

None of us actually have a clue what goes on. Even I’ve said Neves will stay, MGW will stay and inferred there should have been money to spend this summer. However it’s all vibe based. I freely admit I know absolutely nothing.
  11. CologneWolf

Rumours from the pub

Great to see Big Sam getting into Hi-Ho Silver Lining!
  12. CologneWolf

Today's Games 2022-23.

On the quiet, I think Dortmund gonna win the league this season.
  13. CologneWolf

Today's Games 2022-23.

1860 München 4/4 wins to begin the season. Bayern ****ting themselves for Bundesliga 24/25
  14. CologneWolf

Today's Games 2022-23.

That has been reported. Its not outside the realms of possibility that avoiding relegation and a certain number of appearances may trigger an obligation.
  15. CologneWolf

Try again but in English this time :D
  16. CologneWolf

Today's Games 2022-23.

I would really hope not if that voids an obligation for them to purchase Coady.
  17. CologneWolf

Really? I know we have been interested in the past but haven’t really heard much noise regarding a move to us this summer. I kind of thought the murmurs from here were only fans’ summations now that Leipzig secured Werner’s return
Top Bottom