Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

Ait Nouri

Love RAN and he is going to be a top top player But he's really struggled the last 2 games.
  2. B

Silva loan

You forgot Wolves fans have short memories
  3. B

The Fosun Gathering

Mendes was there to beg Wolves to put Ronaldo out he's misery and sign him
  4. B

Ticketing Question

Yes you can , ring them up first thing. Pay the extra and then you can print ticket at home
  5. B

You deserved a better end...

why did you think saiss leaving was strange ? he was a liability and should of been replaced 2 years ago
  6. B

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Really tried to ignore this post.. Maybe we shouldn't of bothered signing anyone ? Would that of made you happy ??
  7. B

Goncalo Guedes.

I actually didn't realise he was 30
  8. B

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Don't blame coady for pushing the move , he wants to play , he's from Liverpool and Liverpool is a great place to live
  9. B

Goncalo Guedes.

I genuinely think we could sign Neymar and people would moan
  10. B

No More Spiers

Why would you book a holiday for when the season has started
  11. B

Podence was brought in as Jota's replacement I think people forget that Nuno stopped playing Jota at the end
  12. B

Batshuayi could be a fantastic signing , could we not judge him before we see him in a Wolves short on the pitch Fernando Torres was absolutely fantastic for Liverpool and terrible for Chelsea
  13. B

moan it's too quite moan we don't sign anyone We get linked to someone Then it's that player is no good
  14. B

i know these you tubes videos make anyone look great but i think this lad could make a difference for us # Eldor Shomurodov
  15. B

Rumours from the pub

Ronaldo / Neves swap
  16. B

Wolves vs Farense

It's on sport TV 2 in Portugal
  17. B

I apologise then , I watched the game and him mainly but i just didn't see it that he did anything outstanding.
  18. B

Sporting 1 - 1 Wolves verdict

Was a bit confused by MGW he wasn't that great and subbed off on 82 minutes and went off like someone had just insulted he's mother
Top Bottom