Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. L

Mike Dean

Hope our boys go to the barbers this week....
  2. L

Mike Dean

I missed it. What did 'apologist-in-chief' Peter Walton have to say about the follicular challenge ?
  3. L

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

That's a little bit self-indulgent, isn't it ...?
  4. L

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Maybe he (Nunes) should prove he is worth it on a PL pitch first ?
  5. L

Verdict: Wolves Vs Fulham

I'd give it till the break for the WC.
  6. L

Has to be Podence OR Gibbs-White, but not both.
  7. L

Maybe Guo is not here to talk to Jeff about money but about Lage's future...
  8. L

Not sure what 'Bruno-ball' is any more. Nothing like the 3 performances at the start of last season or even like Leeds last week. The 2 CHs very deep in the 1st half, almost like Coady was still there. RAN seemingly under instructions to stay in his own half. Nothing coming off for Podence or...
  9. L

Fulham (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Play like we did for the 1st 25 mins of the 2nd half at Leeds and there can only be one winner.
  10. L

The Small Squad - Myth?

Indeed, and Saturday was a good example - from a Leeds perspective. Overrun as they were for the first 25 minutes of the 2nd half they took off Rodrigo (an attacker) and brought on Klich to shore up their midfield. We all know the result.
  11. L

Silva loan

Not surprised you hadn't heard of them. From the mid-60s to the mid 2010's they were knocking around in the lower reaches of Belgian football.
  12. L

Silva loan

Royale Union SG and Genk have been decent competition for the last couple of years.
  13. L

Even better, we're about to sign Nico Gonzalez...
  14. L

Everton only buying players IF they avoid relegation sends a message that they don't expect too much from this season...
  15. L

Have they learned nothing from the Cutrone to Fiorentina fiasco ?
  16. L

Can't say I've ever been completely convinced by Guedes. Having said that I was sure Trincao was going to take us to the next level...:rolleyes:
  17. L

That was my initial reaction -MGW goes to finance Guedes. Coady loaned so his wages saved to pay for Gonzalez's. All we need now is two strikers in on an L2B basis.
  18. L

Why ? Players come, players go...good move for him and not bad business for us, (tho' the fee could be a tad higher...)
  19. L

They still have Keane and Tarkowski - could make a 3 with Coady
Top Bottom