Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in
Dubwolf71
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• W
    If you can get your mate to ring me im having no luck with that number you gave me on my way to the stadium now mate
    W
    Do you want to drop me a text or something to arrange to meet to collect the ticket my number is 07383998663 thanks ross
    Dubwolf71
    Dubwolf71
    My mates name is Gary. He’ll be over. His number is +353 (86) 811 6563. He arrives in London early. I’ll send him your number as well. Tony
    W
    Hi mate im interested in your palace ticket please
    Dubwolf71
    Dubwolf71
    Great. A couple of our guys are over on Sunday and can meet up. As its a concession its £26.
    W
    Wolvesfc2202
    Fantastic mate meet outside the ground? Let me know time etc i will go down on kford wolves coach.
    Someone called you a name. You replied What?. I stuck in hard of hearing. Thats all. get it?
    Hi Mate

Thank you for your kind donation toward my cycle ride. Glad to know other Wolves fans are willing to put me through the pain of riding approx 8 hours a day for 4 days arrrrrrr..
    Again many thanks
    Regards
    Jason (aka Smokey)
    I view but am not a member. Follow the LOI messages on Friday nights and in the leda up to when Ireland are playing mainly
    So you're a foot.ie man too?
    I'm on there as "Hunty's Flatcap" and my brother is "Manchester Irish Wolf" - we generally report on how the Irish boys are doing in the "Ireland" forum.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom