Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

CologneWolf

Reaction score
But it's not just an opinion when people call him out for no reason when he hasn't said anything just to belittle him or try wind him up. I have seen it happen on here numerous times. A disagreement of opinion is not a problem, Its a forum that's what it's for. The problem is the constant digs he recieves

I was jokingly implying that opinions are not mistakes even if they are wrong... Way to ruin it. :(

I’m also aware that opinions can neither be right or wrong they are just opinions.

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agreed. Only City - Pool - Chelsea - Spuds - **** with stronger squads. Won’t accept any claims that Utd have a stronger squad than ours, had this argument the other week with someone even before Nunes and Guedes. Man for man we have a better team than Utd and SHOULD be finishing above them, no need to give them any undue respect anymore, they have invested poorly for years and we’ve invested well and have overtaken them. Simple. Openly never been a fan of Bruno but if his pull has managed to get some of these deals done then fair play, he has done really well for the club there. Big pressure on him to get the best out of these lot now, and while I do not think he is the man, I genuinely hope I am wrong and he has the masterplan, I really do.
I also hope you're wrong. ;)

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In my opinion Jos is one of my favourite posters on here, always speaks his mind and clearly loves the club. But gets alot of unnecessary **** on here from other posters. Atleast your apologising and realise you made a mistake. I don't think alot of others on here would
It was a genuine effort of humour not knowing the circumstances I just hope that no damage was done and I am so sorry for any feeling that may be hurt by Josh or anyone else
I had seen people pulling his leg about pant wetting and thought it was all in good fun wish I could take it all back so sorry

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was a genuine effort of humour not knowing the circumstances I just hope that no damage was done and I am so sorry for any feeling that may be hurt by Josh or anyone else
I had seen people pulling his leg about pant wetting and thought it was all in good fun wish I could take it all back so sorry
It’s ok. We all know you meant no harm at all and you’ve apologized.
Could have happened to anyone.

Wolvessince63

Reaction score
Man Utd forum speaking about Pedro Neto , you have to laugh…

Hadn't heard of any links with him. He's talented for sure and Wolves are desperate to sell players as they have no money atm so he would be relatively cheap I imagine. Last season his end product wasn't great though. I know he's still young and you'd expect that to improve but I wouldn't really want us relying on him too much tbh. Certainly significantly ahead of the level of any of our young attackers atm though (our backups I mean, not our starters). Has been playing as a false 9 in pre-season for Wolves also so could even potentially fill in for Martial in the case of an injury. I think I'd personally prefer Olise still who has a buy-out clause of £35m but overall not the worst option.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Hadn't heard of any links with him. He's talented for sure and Wolves are desperate to sell players as they have no money atm so he would be relatively cheap I imagine. Last season his end product wasn't great though. I know he's still young and you'd expect that to improve but I wouldn't really want us relying on him too much tbh. Certainly significantly ahead of the level of any of our young attackers atm though (our backups I mean, not our starters). Has been playing as a false 9 in pre-season for Wolves also so could even potentially fill in for Martial in the case of an injury. I think I'd personally prefer Olise still who has a buy-out clause of £35m but overall not the worst option.

I mean not a single bit of that is true what are they talking about

T

TheConcourse

It’s quite the achievement to make 5 statements posed as fact and get every single one of them wrong.

The internet, kids.

Agent Cooper

Reaction score
I think there’s room for 3, as 5 subs allows one to be on the bench which would maybe suit that older profile of player happy with that role (Ajorque?).

2 could start that gives more formation flexibility into Lage’s Benfica 442 if one of them is happy as a genuine 10 and supporting striker role.
The more merrier as far as I'm concerned! Although Guedes can play as the main striker too. Would love Raul to recapture his pre injury levels. Hopefully the new signings will give him a new lease of life or will he feel he is being potentially sidelined to a bench warming role like he had at Benfica? Let's wait and see, but I can't see us signing quality players only to skimp on the striker options and keeping everything crossed Raul hits the goal trail.

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
23yo, plays striker for FC Lorient French L1.

Last season P37 goals 8, assists 4.

1.88m tall (6ft 2 in old money).

Could do a job? In other words.....

GERRIMIN

And 10 of those goals and assist came in the 27 games he started up front, so not bad for a player at a bottom club

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
23yo, plays striker for FC Lorient French L1.

Last season P37 goals 8, assists 4.

1.88m tall (6ft 2 in old money).

Could do a job? In other words.....

GERRIMIN
22 goals in 56 games since 2020. 4 goals in 4 games for Nigeria

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just read through the last 30 pages about us signing Nunez. Having cut through the usual crap about who was right and who was wrong regarding the goings on in the higher echelons at Molineux, I think I am now up to speed on this signing.
Like most, I'm pleased that Wolves have signed one of the best young talents in world football, but am still a little confused. If he was sent off playing for Liverpool last night, is he eligible to face Spurs at the weekend? :grimacing:

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just read through the last 30 pages about us signing Nunez. Having cut through the usual crap about who was right and who was wrong regarding the goings on in the higher echelons at Molineux, I think I am now up to speed on this signing.
Like most, I'm pleased that Wolves have signed one of the best young talents in world football, but am still a little confused. If he was sent off playing for Liverpool last night, is he eligible to face Spurs at the weekend? :grimacing:
Not Nunez, you muppet. You mean Nuno.

Oops, not Nuno. Neves.

Oops...

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

They don’t get it do they?

They’ve had 10 years in the wilderness by there own standards.

Players that are Neto’s age and younger won’t remember them being a powerhouse. Every season they don’t win the league their stock with the next generation of players wanes and their appeal diminishes.

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They don’t get it do they?

They’ve had 10 years in the wilderness by there own standards.

Players that are Neto’s age and younger won’t remember them being a powerhouse. Every season they don’t win the league their stock with the next generation of players wanes and their appeal diminishes.
Who are they :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Given that you seem to be talking about the player sent off for the Dippers last night - we are signing Nunes not Nunez and he's Portuguese not Uruguayan - l'm not sure that you are up to speed lol...

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Given that you seem to be talking about the player sent off for the Dippers last night - we are signing Nunes not Nunez and he's Portuguese not Uruguayan - l'm not sure that you are up to speed lol...
Think it was meant as a joke lol

Back
Top Bottom