Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Matheus Nunes

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m
Check in on how the Sporting fans are taking it here:

That’s cheered me right up. We’re in their heads rent free.

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems to be a lot of it on Twitter but you never know how much is a cyclical thing of pages retweeting one errant source, and each other. The fear is Neves goes to fund it, but that leaves us in essentially the same boat so I’m hoping that’s not the case.
Heard a rumour from a potential ITK that Neves might be signing a new deal as early as this week. If that happens and we sign Nunes (and a backup striker on loan) then we go from a fairly meh window to an absolute dreamland one.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nope. And they don't seem to like us very much, either.

After the beating up their own players (I know only a few..) then booing Podence and Joao in the friendly they seem like a charming bunch...

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely nothing on SSN news. Just knew it would be *******s

SSN are always ages behind real life. Need to be looking for Fabrizio or Percy first. Or Ornstein but he doesn’t tend to bother with small fry like Wolves. Then SSN go with it.

What I would say is that I’ve started to see journos with huge followings tweet it now. None of the golden pair yet though.

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Must be linked to this supposed new investment. This is a dreamland signing if we get this over the line.

Come on romano and percy, say it be so.

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely nothing on SSN news. Just knew it would be *******s
Sky: “Reports from Portugal that Nunes is close to signing for Wolves, but what does this mean for Man Utd’s interest in Neves? Here’s a 3 hour special to discuss what Man Utd need to do in the final weeks of the window on the back of that breaking news…”

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have Fabrizio Romano (and John Percy) on Twitter notifications, Romano annoyingly posting about other players/clubs I care little about...

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
My group chat has just gone wild with random tweets from Portugal. Are any of them actually likely to be bang on?

Jacthelad

Reaction score
Im going to watch highlight reels all night on YouTube now. That way it'll be extra heartbreaking when he goes to united instead

Kennedy

Reaction score
Not gonna lie, never heard of him six months ago. Now, I want Wolves to sign him more than anything else in the world.

I reckon it's not cos I know he's amazing or anything. It's because it makes us feel like real players in the market again, like we have some ambition.

I'm watching on with cautious optimism...

Back
Top Bottom