Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely. It’s worth remembering that Boly and Jota had to be convinced, and Neves as well. He’s been waiting to see if a top Champions League club come in for him which I understand. I’m sure his child hood dream wasn’t to play for Wolverhampton, in fact I imagine he’s had to Google it because until 5 years ago I am fairly sure the majority of Portuguese players and fans had no idea about us. As others have said a decent release clause if we don’t achieve certain criteria as well to make it attractive.
Wouldn’t surprise me at all if he still uses a SatNav to get to Compton, and he’s got the Camp Nou set in his favourites…just in case!

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can someone translate the bloody twitter post -
I see them but cannot understand what's been written, Mix has turned into a mini Portuguese Mix.
If true, goose bumps on the arms time, just add a striker (Silva the older) and what a turnaround transfer window this could be.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can someone translate the bloody twitter post -
I see them but cannot understand what's been written, Mix has turned into a mini Portuguese Mix.
If true, goose bumps on the arms time, just add a striker (Silva the older) and what a turnaround transfer window this could be.
Basically Nunes is a done deal.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There is bunting up on Waterloo Road, The Dorchester has reopened for one night, people are piling into The Varsity and revellers are falling down the stairs at The Planet.
Heroes have just announced 80p per pint Tuesdays are back, starting tmrw…!

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Always doubted the Nunes situation due to the cost.... however this has rumbled on all summer and no one has squashed the rumour I think even Fabrizio Romano may have confirmed interest a few weeks ago but admitted it was unlikely.

It does feel as though something is stirring at Wolves again. Guo showing up twice, rumours of additional investment and Mendes back on the scene.

It just feels more exciting than previous years.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I really hope we sign Nunes and get another Portuguese international in, like Andre Silva on loan with an option, just to really **** everyone off with the whole "Portugal XI" thing...

Plus if we get Nunes for about 40m and sell MGW to Forest for over 30m that's gotta be good business (having Guedes on the books too)... Just hope Nunes settles in and enjoys playing for us if he signs.

Jeff, I take it all back if you pull this off (and a proper striker)...!

Back
Top Bottom