Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not one to get told any sort of itk type rumours about the club usually, but I did have a friend tell me about a week or more ago now that we had an agreement with Sporting, Mendes & Nunes in place but Nunes had requested that it be put on hold till the 15th due to potential interest from City & Liverpool which would obviously be too good to turn down for him.

Kind of just took little notice of it as I thought it was probably just some twitter nonsense he must have read but the fact there is now a reporter claiming we are preparing a bid for Nunes today makes me think there may be some truth to what my friend told me.
So today is the day then?

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If reported by CNN - which is one of the world’s biggest news organisations, then something might on the cards!

I am firmly keeping my fingers crossed, but dreaming is indeed for free!
Are they known for football expertise though?

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
CNN is a bit of a random source isn’t it lol. How odd.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If reported by CNN - which is one of the world’s biggest news organisations, then something might on the cards!

I am firmly keeping my fingers crossed, but dreaming is indeed for free!
Does it mean Neves is going though??? Please god no.

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bruno Alemany

@brunoalemany

Me dicen que, tal y como publica
@cnnportugal
, Matheus Nunes se va al Wolves. Boubacar Kamara, Diego Carlos, Palhinha, Botman, Scamacca, Guedes... Brutal la cantidad de jugadores con potencial de equipo grande que han acabado este verano en equipos Premier de fuera del Big 6.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I don't know what to think! So many questions... Could he still refuse to sign if Sporting have accepted our offer,or has uncle Jorge twisted his arm? Does it mean MGW might be off, perhaps Traore too? If not, have we got any money left for at least 1 centre forward (ideally 2)?

Our midfield would look pretty tasty with Neves, Moutinho (Donk), Nunes, sitting behind Neto, Guedes, Jimenez (another centre forward)... And Jeff would be in my good books again.

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I dare not dream just yet, but if we have indeed bid €45m - there could be pressure from Sporting for him to leave. We aren't by any stretch of the imagination going to be his first, second or even 3rd choice but if we are the only team who will stump up the cash, and Sporting want/need the cash. We could be his only viable option. Just a thought.

Signing by default :p

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dare not dream just yet, but if we have indeed bid €45m - there could be pressure from Sporting for him to leave. We aren't by any stretch of the imagination going to be his first, second or even 3rd choice but if we are the only team who will stump up the cash, and Sporting want/need the cash. We could be his only viable option. Just a thought.

West Ham offered the cash and he didn’t want to go there

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bruno Alemany
@brunoalemany

Me dicen que, tal y como publica
@cnnportugal
, Matheus Nunes se va al Wolves. Boubacar Kamara, Diego Carlos, Palhinha, Botman, Scamacca, Guedes... Brutal la cantidad de jugadores con potencial de equipo grande que han acabado este verano en equipos Premier de fuera del Big 6.

He’s followed by one Fabrizio Romano…

I don’t want to fully believe it til he holds a shirt, BUT…

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Oh dear. Another Cutrone! What with Traore currently in a sulk because his beloved Barcelona didn’t want him (I’d probably be sulking if it were me mind you)…..

But…if Nunes does land at Wolves there will be get out clauses and Bruno will be under greater pressure to produce a winning team.

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
acf8e6984f676c071efd9527e163b189aeaf4e3d_2_607x1350.jpeg

Arthur

Reaction score
My Portuguese pal I met in Lisbon through work and who supports Sporting says it's being reported as a done deal in numerous Portuguese media outlets.

Not heard from Romano on it though so I'd take it with a grain of salt

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A few Portuguese twitter accounts saying he's agreed to join but they may just be getting their info from the same (incorrect) source and just parroting it on, refusing to get too excited!

braveheart-hold.gif

That's what I'm believing until we get a Percy or Romano confirm!

Back
Top Bottom