Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think he dives into a limo straight back to the airport, furiously sanitising his hands. Like Krusty the Clown when he accidentally tries one of his burgers.
But he was in wolvo on monday too for guedes, i reckon he stayed the week, maybe at the novotel, went out in oneills on thurs ( if that’s still open)

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree, but I also worry about Semedo’s hamstrings. I think I would add a full back to the shopping list. And if we got one in, I might even be tempted to play RAN on the left of a midfield 3
Seen a couple of people say they’re concerned about Semedo / suggest he’s injury prone. Hasn’t he only had one proper injury since he’s been with us?

To keep it linked to transfers, I’d like another fullback but CM and striker are the priorities.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe if he was hooked we could've actually won.

Whoscored gave him a 5.67 rating which is outrageously bad.

He had 1 shot, the one when Neto passed it to him instead of just shooting.

1 chance created.

Completed 50% of his passes

Completed 0 dribbles but got tackled 4 times.

Only defensive action was a foul and booking after giving the ball away.

Attempted 1 cross.
Which was my sarcastic point.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watching Brereton-Diaz rip apart the **** for Blackburn's second goal. Great player - and well done.

Scored earlier as well.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd take Ajorque, looks like a big target man with good feet, exactly what we need, would provide strong competition to Jimenez.

Andre Silva rumour I think was made up, and Goncalo Ramos seems like a bit of a long shot at this point, although who knows...

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brereton scores again for Blackburn. The news of our supposed interest seems to have tailed off, but his form hasn't!

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's the ideal striker for the new system. I really hope he's our main target. Think he'd do amazing with the players we could play around him

He's 6 foot 6! Would our players even be able to see him up there? And if we did sign him, would he survive those sessions in the "defensive duties first" mind control machine that Nuno left behind?

Metal Wolf89

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's 6 foot 6! Would our players even be able to see him up there? And if we did sign him, would he survive those sessions in the "defensive duties first" mind control machine that Nuno left behind?

If all we want is height then bring mairhoffer back....

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Aaah, Stefan DireHoofer.

Bit old in the tooth now.

But we could benefit from more height up front. Ajorque would do for me.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He can play against man utd who have a 5'9 central defender.

Reaction score
It's not so much the height we need, as much as it is the ability to play the ball into that player and them hold it/lay it off to a runner. It all seems a bit harem scarem at the moment.
But sticking to the topic, this guy could surely help on that front?!

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's not so much the height we need, as much as it is the ability to play the ball into that player and them hold it/lay it off to a runner. It all seems a bit harem scarem at the moment.
But sticking to the topic, this guy could surely help on that front?!

Can he play that way? "Harem Scarem" describes it very well! Wondering if it's a confidence thing. Fairly common that players passing goes awry when they are on edge, lacking confidence. Pre-season, we looked sharp enough and some fast interplay was working quite well. But, other than that 20 minute spell v Leeds, it's fallen to pieces in the real season. Maybe not being able to score, then hit by Leeds has them feeling "0h no, here we go again". And after yesterday, missing a couple of sitters and one on ones, might be falling away even more. Let alone all the overhit passes, passes straight to opponents and so on.

When a striker goes through a bad patch, they often say "if he could get one to go in off his ****, that would get him firing again". Feels like our whole team need that. When you see the luck Forest had in winning today (and they aren't the only one), surely we must be owed some luck by now? Feeling cursed at the moment.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can he play that way? "Harem Scarem" describes it very well! Wondering if it's a confidence thing. Fairly common that players passing goes awry when they are on edge, lacking confidence. Pre-season, we looked sharp enough and some fast interplay was working quite well. But, other than that 20 minute spell v Leeds, it's fallen to pieces in the real season. Maybe not being able to score, then hit by Leeds has them feeling "0h no, here we go again". And after yesterday, missing a couple of sitters and one on ones, might be falling away even more. Let alone all the overhit passes, passes straight to opponents and so on.

When a striker goes through a bad patch, they often say "if he could get one to go in off his ****, that would get him firing again". Feels like our whole team need that. When you see the luck Forest had in winning today (and they aren't the only one), surely we must be owed some luck by now? Feeling cursed at the moment.

We’re still missing Raul even without his shooting boots. Even when not scoring, he still holds up play, brings other forwards in the move, takes the ball back to goal, and turns to attack. We’re missing that as much as his eye for goal.

And yes, I think he shows that quality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom