Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Fosun Gathering

TheRetroChief

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why would Mendes be there if not for business? Presumably he wouldn’t be there for just ****s and giggles would he? I’d have thought he’d have his hands full at the moment.

I’d say that would be a pretty good indication of drop more incoming mendes action, no?

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why would Mendes be there if not for business? Presumably he wouldn’t be there for just ****s and giggles would he? I’d have thought he’d have his hands full at the moment.

I’d say that would be a pretty good indication of drop more incoming mendes action, no?

Mendes agency has a box in the BW. Saw it on a tour a couple of weeks back.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Or outgoings......

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score

Or out goings. He’s traore and neves agent

A wolves comeback

Reaction score
I'm still leaning towards player movement, although a lot of the Fosun entourage did look like family. I may be completely wrong but surely at this time of year Mendes would have more on his plate than just watching Wolves. If we can't have these good thoughts, what's the point?

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Guo just happened to be in the country doing other work so came along, wouldn't look too much into it.
I doubt that Guo does anything by chance because he “just happened to be in the country”.
Absolutely no doubt that seeing Wolves was not top of his priority list but every aspect of his visit will have been mapped out in detail, and if he had more important things to do he would have done them.
Guo has seen Wolves twice in a few weeks, and will have met up with Shi; no doubt in my mind they will have discussed progress against the current plan and discussed future activities to adjust the plan.

Last edited:

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope that if they are not looking to sell the club Guo might have thought that the ground could do with a bit of a spruce up, or even finish what Morgan started and eliminate the lopsided look.

Last edited:

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I had a post on this thread deleted for "trolling" . First time in almost 8,000 posts !
I cant recall that I said anything odd ? So can anyone add light to that ?

Thanks

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great to see. I expect we are close to some major player movement - in and out.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Guo’s visit is probably a kind of business check-up……in-depth candid talks with Jeff and then with Mendes…..and then with the accountants and then with the lawyers instead of on ZOOM.
Probably discussions on present and future.

A reassessment of all things Wolves and his initial plan when he bought Wolves. Guo might be doing the rounds of his businesses as he deals with Fosun’s cash crunch issues and China’s economic ‘turmoil.
The size of his entourage would be a hint of possible improvements.

I think it’s a good sign for us fans.

wildfire_wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
A Bentley limo pulled up back of the South Bank around 1pm with a suited chap getting out and walking round the back of the South Bank.
Registration was "1 TSV". Been trying to look for agents or anything to do with these initials.
Only thing I can find is TSV 1860 Munich. Might just be a posh South Banker!

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A Bentley limo pulled up back of the South Bank around 1pm with a suited chap getting out and walking round the back of the South Bank.
Registration was "1 TSV". Been trying to look for agents or anything to do with these initials.

Prospective new manager, former Barcelona and England, Terry Venables

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
I had a post on this thread deleted for "trolling" . First time in almost 8,000 posts !
I cant recall that I said anything odd ? So can anyone add light to that ?

Thanks
No, you had a post removed because it was replying to a post that was deleted for trolling.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No, you had a post removed because it was replying to a post that was deleted for trolling.
Thanks Mutchy . Phew - I thought I had been bad or my memory was wobbly .

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just seeing Mendes and Gou together raises my mood.
I was wondering if they were drifting apart.
But plainly they are not.
And they both saw Wolves in their most natural mode.
Unable to take a game by the scuff of its neck and win.
Very high risk of relegation IMO , with this present set up.

Last edited:

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

TSV means Turn und Sportverein... it's the German equivalent of Football Club... so could be connected to any German club, not just 1860.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
TSV means Turn und Sportverein... it's the German equivalent of Football Club... so could be connected to any German club, not just 1860.
Great perhaps the arrival of Northern European heavy weights ….

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saw that, very cool, in old gold and kinda black too

Brixton Wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Was is definitely TSV?

(Not doubting you at all, by the way!)

Scott.Cooper

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pure speculation on my part, but could point to new investment (the equity type, not the player type).

Any new investor would almost certainly want to visit the stadium and you would expect the big guns to be in town for it.

I was at the Etihad and had a random encounter with the City Group CEO and Chairman who were showing new investors around the stadium, hospitality areas (where I was) etc.

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Guess people are speculating about the identity of the bloke on the left?

FaHnBwEXwAMJBrI

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not the same bloke as far as I can tell. The bloke above is in a Youtube vid here - nothing like the bloke pictured with Guo and Shi.

Back
Top Bottom