Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Martim Neto is another highly promising player who we could be looking at. Has he signed a new deal at Benfica yet? Pedro's cousin and looks a real talent in central midfield. Wouldnt be a regular in the first eleven but could probably do what his cousin has done.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah Guedes is a better Ramos tbh.

I hope we’re in for Silva. That would be my fifa ultimate team.

I would be delighted if we got Silva but dont think he is leaving his club even with Werner there. He seems settled there. I actually think Batshuayi would be a good signing. He is a player that needs to start games and with us, at the moment, he would. I think he would fit our new style to a tee with the creative players around him and he is quick and wouldnt cost the earth either.

modenawolf

Reaction score
Martim Neto is another highly promising player who we could be looking at. Has he signed a new deal at Benfica yet? Pedro's cousin and looks a real talent in central midfield. Wouldnt be a regular in the first eleven but could probably do what his cousin has done.
Not sure about his new deal but think the new manager sent him back to the B team for this season.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
I would be delighted if we got Silva but dont think he is leaving his club even with Werner there. He seems settled there. I actually think Batshuayi would be a good signing. He is a player that needs to start games and with us, at the moment, he would. I think he would fit our new style to a tee with the creative players around him and he is quick and wouldnt cost the earth either.
I hope we get batshauyi too that links gone very quiet hopefully progressing behind the scenes

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope we get batshauyi too that links gone very quiet hopefully progressing behind the scenes

I think it’s gone quiet for one of two reasons.

Either because Chelsea are waiting to bring another forward in after Werner’s exit, before they let him go.

Or we have offers on the table for better players and Batshuayi is our backup option.

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Reaction score
If we could get two players with the same surname it would save a load on printing costs and if one is sold, you don’t have to worry about your old shirts

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really hope we don't sign the utter donkey Mings he's gash, I thought with a few of the names coming up we weren't in the bargain basement anymore if we sign Mings then I despair.

Last edited:

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing really to report today
Unless there’s a 9pm announcement
Nothing to suggest there will be
Evening times seem to be wolveses thing
Sure look will see what happens

...... headline for the Birmingham mail sorted for the am

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought he was quite reliable?
Don't think he's on the wind-up but this deal is straightforward.

Batshuayi has no future at Chelsea so they would jump at chance of shifting wages and we're desperate for a striker. If it's basically done as he claimed would be sorted by now IMO.

Keen said on his podcast that no offer has been made for Batshuayi.

T

TheConcourse

Don't think he's on the wind-up but this deal is straightforward.

Batshuayi has no future at Chelsea so they would jump at chance of shifting wages and we're desperate for a striker. If it's basically done as he claimed would be sorted by now IMO.

Keen said on his podcast that no offer has been made for Batshuayi.
Heard the opposite last week that the deal was as good as done, the Guedes rumours started circulating.

The guy that told me called both Moutinho contract extension and Coady leaving right, but it seems like incomings are almost impossible to get info on until they’re done.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Heard the opposite last week that the deal was as good as done, the Guedes rumours started circulating.

The guy that told me called both Moutinho contract extension and Coady leaving right, but it seems like incomings are almost impossible to get info on until they’re done.
Hope you're right. Think Batshuayi be a very good signing.

Back
Top Bottom