Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You just know that come the first day of the season we will have the timeless pleasure of seeing dendonkers chicken run chasing shadows around before skying a sitter over the bar from 6 yards. The thrill of seeing some sideways and backwards moutinho magic as we have no forward options. The joy of Hwang running down the wing before either falling over or seeing the ball bounce off his knee. You just know.
And Coady smashing the ball out of play for no reason

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry, didn't realise that only one pov was acceptable!
You're more than entitled to your POV, and it's as valid as mine or anyone else's. No problem!

It's just that people have made these general points time and again on the previous thread, and they were flogged to death on there.

Sorry but I can't see the point of continually regurgitating the same old arguments - positive and negative - because they do no more than provoke the tiresome arguments that we've witnessed all too often since the transfer window thread opened, and which led to it being closed.

MattH

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Trying to get milan to buy fernandez to get sanches who knows.

I do think this is a case of a mendes merry go round, at some point benefica or others will be happy with us and let us take a 19 year old for 6 to 10m

Good point, any midfielders at Benfica er fancy?

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really hope we're not building up to Neves staying, us signing a couple of fringe players and declaring it a great window because we kept Neves.

Rumbled! And we'd have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good point, any midfielders at Benfica er fancy?

There is this lad

55SL Benfica B
Paulo Bernardo
Paulo Bernardo
Central Midfield
Portugal
Jun 30, 2027£4.50m

on Cbs

Morato
Morato
Centre-Back
Brazil
Jun 30, 2024£9.00m

Jayjaywolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Within 2 pages it would be "not open for further replies"
To be honest, I'm not overly positive, I'm not overly negative. I think the Wolverhampton way of dealing with a frustrating situation is to more often than not laugh at it. We love a good moan around here. Given the history of our club, you'd be forgiven for laughing rather than crying. I agree, constant moaning can be too much but I've found the best bits of this forum are made off the back of shocking decisions or bad situations. It's when us as wolves fans tend to come alive. It has birthed some truly wonderful retorts and songs in the stands. I don't think it should be filtered here.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we lack goals as a team because we need to player more structured and defensive to hide some of the limitations of our defenders. Boly looks like he can't run anymore, Coady 1v1 gets bullied by everyone, Saiss can be drawn out of position very easily and loses players in the box and Toti rash and all over the place. Plus our midfield is slow and can't cover ground, especially when they're out numbered every game.
Was this a cut and paste? You don't need to worry about Saiss any longer...

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Dont mind the idea of Bolla/bueno lembikisa, think giles (sadly) will get moved on.

Sa, Sarkic
Jonny, Coady, Boly, Toti, Ran
Moutinho, Neves(dendoncker)
Neto, Podence (MGW)
Raul
Feels a bit meh. Going into next season with the same midfield and 3 at the back. Will be the same as the last 2 years.

Even with limited funds and selling a couple of fringe players would hope to start the season with,

Sa
Jonny new cb kilman ait nouri
Neves new mid
Mgw
Podence neto
Raul

Reserves
Sarkic
Toti
Mosquera
Boly
Bueno
Bolla
Semedo once fit and back in first team
Moutinho if takes a reduced wage
Cundle
Chiquinho
Hwang
Fabio

Sell donk and traore, 10m from vinagre that should be 45m between em all. Club may have to stump up 20m out of their back pocket to fund cb and cm on top of the 45m for player sales.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Feels a bit meh. Going into next season with the same midfield and 3 at the back. Will be the same as the last 2 years.

Even with limited funds and selling a couple of fringe players would hope to start the season with,

Sa
Neves new mid
Mgw
Podence neto
Raul

Reserves
Sarkic
Toti
Mosquera
Boly
Bueno
Bolla
Cundle
Chiquinho
Hwang
Fabio

Sell donk and traore, 10m from vinagre that should be 45m between em all. Club may have to stump up 20m out of their back pocket to fund cb and cm on top of the 45m for player sales.
What about Coady ?

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Sa
Neves new mid
Mgw
Podence neto
Raul

Reserves
Sarkic
Toti
Mosquera
Boly
Bueno
Bolla
Cundle
Chiquinho
Hwang
Fabio

Mad july im already coining it, with multiple busy elements with RAN/MGW/Traore all maybe off. Let alone optons for mouts and neves, feel we are going to be chasing our tale this year.

To keep on topic of transfers

Renato musings for PSG, but i doubt they take vitinha and sanches for 70m

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’re disappointingly down the food chain aren’t we. We’re meant to be able to buy from the top Portuguese teams not play second fiddle to them. Seems like we are not attractive and can’t compete….god that’s depressing
Our last two seasons and both Shi and Sellars downplaying expectations have ultimately put a cloud over the once exciting vibes. The football has mostly been depressing, Shi and Sellars are depressing and there is depressingly no European football again nor signs that Shi or Sellars are that bothered. Bruno makes the right noises but played Nuno ball for the majority of last the season and was unable to affect that dramatic collapse away from the Euro places. Not much to attract ambitious players with talent who are first team ready.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Being told to take a breather, calm down, and come back to the discussion the next day, hopefully with a better atmosphere.... maybe a frustrated attempt to calm things down on a thread ranging from painful to embarrassing.
I think the operative words in that sentence are "being told" - this isn't a school and you're not the head teacher. Unless any serious infractions were being made, I agree your sanctions were not warranted. Deal with individuals if you must but, and I know we've had this conversation before, I respectfully ask you to remember you're a moderator not a censor, please act accordingly.

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think the operative words in that sentence are "being told" - this isn't a school and you're not the head teacher. Unless any serious infractions were being made, I agree your sanctions were not warranted. Deal with individuals if you must but, and I know we've had this conversation before, I respectfully ask you to remember you're a moderator not a censor, please act accordingly.
Right that's it! GET ON TIME OUT!!!

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
An utterly ridiculous comment. Next you will be saying that you are better than the Donk - that's your pathetic so-called logic.

Clearly it was tongue in cheek and I don’t believe everyone in the world that has two legs and feet is better than dendonker. You do get that, right? If not I can’t help you. I really can’t.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Clearly it was tongue in cheek and I don’t believe everyone in the world that has two legs and feet is better than dendonker. You do get that, right? If not I can’t help you. I really can’t.

Sorry that l misunderstood but given some of the comments made about Donk it sadly wasn't clear at all. Emojis help (if you can post them which l can't).

quit

As the mods said quit the bickering and insults. Its boring.
So is the constant crap about certain of our players, currently Donk and Hwang, last season Fabio and Semedo.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
You think we haven't asked... and asked... and asked... Asking unfortunately tends to have **** all effect.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our last two seasons and both Shi and Sellars downplaying expectations have ultimately put a cloud over the once exciting vibes. The football has mostly been depressing, Shi and Sellars are depressing and there is depressingly no European football again nor signs that Shi or Sellars are that bothered. Bruno makes the right noises but played Nuno ball for the majority of last the season and was unable to affect that dramatic collapse away from the Euro places. Not much to attract ambitious players with talent who are first team ready.
One way to describe the end of the season? Relief.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
You think we haven't asked... and asked... and asked... Asking unfortunately tends to have **** all effect.
Deal with the individuals then, if this was a pub and a couple got out of hand and leery they'd be warned then thrown out. You wouldn't shut the whole pub.

Equally, if someone starts a thread and the conversation meanders a bit, it doesn't matter, like many others I can spot and skip the posts that don't interest me. Like being in the pub I will not join in a conversation I don't tell people they can't discuss that topic in here or to shut up.

I know it's not an easy job to do and you're committed to it but unless it's getting nasty of libellous then let things ride

Back
Top Bottom