Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't see it with Forest. Think they've ridden a wave of momentum which will last so long but then Premier league quality will tell

They look to be doing some decent business in the transfer market if they get some of the players they are being linked with. No guarantee that will mean they stay up of course but I've got a feeling they will do alright.

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'll probably get slated but that is very good business by Forest there. An attacker that scored 15 goals in the Bundesliga last season for under 20 million.
Theyll be the new leeds, no villa, no shef utd...
They will do what most promoted teams do. Do quite well the first third of the season as people try and work them out and then they will drop like a stone. It takes more than 4 or 5 quality players to stay up now.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't see it with Forest. Think they've ridden a wave of momentum which will last so long but then Premier league quality will tell
Me too. Really hope they do well. Proper team. 15 goals in the bundesliga is no joke

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Theyll be the new leeds, no villa, no shef utd...
They will do what most promoted teams do. Do quite well the first third of the season as people try and work them out and then they will drop like a stone. It takes more than 4 or 5 quality players to stay up now.

My feeling is they will do what Brentford did last season. Leeds, just and Vile still in the Premier League as well. I may be totally wrong but its just a hunch I have.

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
My feeling is they will do what Brentford did last season. Leeds, just and Vile still in the Premier League as well. I may be totally wrong but its just a hunch I have.
Sorry forgot the new brentford. Without erikson, do you think they will be as strong next year, plus other teams working them out another year on.

You know that commentators get the knickers all excited over a team every year that does well at first. We were that team 4 years ago until we bored everyone to death.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry forgot the new brentford. Without erikson, do you think they will be as strong next year, plus other teams working them out another year on.

You know that commentators get the knickers all excited over a team every year that does well at first. We were that team 4 years ago until we bored everyone to death.
BrentFord to go down with huddersfield and Fulham for me

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brentford will stay up I think. They were excellent last season and had a strong last few months of the season. They recruit really well and will replace Erikson well.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jed Wallace going to the ****.

Good signing for them to go with Swift.

Potato head will have them challenging next season unfortunately.

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mane has joined Bayern

Chelsea and Inter have agreed a loan deal for Lukaku

Arsenal have signed Fabio Vieira for £34mil

Nick Pope is off to Newcastle

Galtier is set to leave Nice and become PSG manager

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Seem like fairly solid signings and with Dike to come back I would imagine they might well do ok sadly. An ex employee of mine used to go out with Jed Wallace for a bit and he sounded like a bit of a nob

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seem like fairly solid signings and with Dike to come back I would imagine they might well do ok sadly. An ex employee of mine used to go out with Jed Wallace for a bit and he sounded like a bit of a nob
I met Wallace twice when he was a wolves player, to hear him talk you’d think he was good enough to play for Madrid. Met a lot of players over the years (not just ours) and he’s second only to Ryan Bennett as being an arrogant prat.

Spent about two hours with Craig Bellamy once, was convinced he’d be a horror show but he was really sound.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Spud Yed's building a decent Chump team for next season. However, the **** have learnt absolutely nothing. They did that and got promoted before and then got ripped a new AH in the big boys league. If they get up either they need a whole new team or that will happen again.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, we’ve lost out on Enzo lol

“Exclusive. @SLBenfica and @RiverPlate are agreed by Enzo Fernandez. €18 million deal for 75% of the pass. Player will only come to #Benfica after @Libertadores . 5 year contract. All that remains is Enzo Fernandez to accept the conditions of the contract with Benfica.“

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

“Exclusive. @SLBenfica and @RiverPlate are agreed by Enzo Fernandez. €18 million deal for 75% of the pass. Player will only come to #Benfica after @Libertadores . 5 year contract. All that remains is Enzo Fernandez to accept the conditions of the contract with Benfica.“

I mean he still has to accept it, but that deal will be massively what River want. 25% sell on clause, and pure sell on not just profit

Beijing Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Cannot really blame the club for that. The lad obviously has his heart set on winning the cup with his boyhood club, which is commendable.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I look forward to him going to City in a couple of years for £80m.

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

If Wolves don't match that it will be criminal, will sell for 80mil in 2/3 years time which would still be 45mil profit for us

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cannot really blame the club for that. The lad obviously has his heart set on winning the cup with his boyhood club, which is commendable.
They could be out of the cup by July 7.

Agree it's commendable but we should be matching the offer.

If he's as good as people say and we think then you don't not sign him just because he may arrive three months later than you want.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

If he's as good as people say and we think then you don't not sign him just because he may arrive three months later than you want.
Not even like it’s loads of money either, €18m compared to say the €45m that Nunes would cost for example

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I met Wallace twice when he was a wolves player, to hear him talk you’d think he was good enough to play for Madrid. Met a lot of players over the years (not just ours) and he’s second only to Ryan Bennett as being an arrogant prat.

Spent about two hours with Craig Bellamy once, was convinced he’d be a horror show but he was really sound.

Did not sound like a nice guy at all and his girlfriend was absolutely lovely.

In contrast to Bellamy, I thought Peter Schmeicel would be nice and he was utterly awful. He was with Paul Ince who was cery nice and had a couple of fags off me. Signed for Wolves a few months later lol!

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Think the reports he just doesn’t want to go to wolves is fair

Champions league football for him

We needed realistically the reinforcements now, waiting until jan may have been too much

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

So why the hell is what’s his name on a plane to Argentina for?

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not even like it’s loads of money either, €18m compared to say the €45m that Nunes would cost for example
Its up to the player himself as long as any club meets his release price. He obviously is doing what is in the better deal for the club. Cant blame him for that and yes I think we should match or even top that deal.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

100%, if you don't sign a player because he might miss half a season but you think he is going to be a star that is worst kind of shortermism

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You'd hope that we matched that offer, and that it was simply a case of him preferring Benfica. Because modern football is about players saying "I want what I want" and clubs saying "Yes" if they want them. If we identify someone and then go in half-hearted or stubborn and hardball, we'll simply not get them.

Real shame.

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Totally agree
Absolutely pathetic.
It's bad enough that all rumours have to be put into one thread now, so I have to trawl through hundreds of nonsense to find what's going on, now I can't even interact with people about them because some people were being a bit silly and going off-topic. Daft

Back
Top Bottom