Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Inglorious"
Reaction score
I bought into the idea that we might just possibly sign at least one of Botman or Sanches. Both of those seemed much more likely than Nunes,but I don't now believe we were anywhere close to signing either of them. I was daft enough to think Paulinha was very close to coming. I'm a long way from getting my hopes slightly raised about Nunes.

Novawolf1

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Regardless what happens to Bruno (I like that he seems demanding) but in future what manager with anything about them would touch us knowing the lack of control/backing Bruno and also Nuno got the last 12 months.
I wouldn’t disagree with that..but I’m also thinking Bruno must have some kind of belief that he’ll have the tools to approach the job in his way. As I recall the end of the Morgan/ Moxey era, Kenny Jackett (to everyone’s frustration) was happy to keep the stalemate going so Morgan could sell the club and I don’t feel Bruno would put up with that. I guess we need to study his reaction to what occurs in these next few weeks …

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
ALERT #RIVER!! Tomorrow Mathew Hobbs, head of scouting for #Wolverhampton, arrives in the country. He comes with the idea of taking # EnzoFernández executing the termination clause (which is 20 million euros clean).

Now that would be an exciting signing if true. Really highly rated in South America, 21 y/o & can play as a 6, 8 or even as a 10... oh and he scores goals:

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
ALERT #RIVER!! Tomorrow Mathew Hobbs, head of scouting for #Wolverhampton, arrives in the country. He comes with the idea of taking # EnzoFernández executing the termination clause (which is 20 million euros clean).

Don't get your hopes up. Man City Man Htd, AC Milan and Juventus have all been linked with him.

Again, like Nunes, why would he sign for Wolves?

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Don't get your hopes up. Man City Man Htd, AC Milan and Juventus have all been linked with him.

Literally reposting news but if someone is literally going to Argentina and not on the phone seems promising

play in the best league in the world, better contract, can use it for a better future move

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Know a little about the player, huge potential. Milan linked for a good while so surprising we are in for him. Doubt we are in for nunes if we get this guy as similar style of player. Btw you thought neves could hit a ball watch this lad

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fernandez has some real stock, would be an incredibly welcome exiting prospect

City, Utd, Benfica and Milan all chased him but wanted to stay and finish the season… maybe somethings changed but it feels like it would be one hell of a coup to get him, and get him now

Go and earn your crust Matthew Hobbs!

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

To be fair his main rumour as far as I can see is Benfica.

Whilst they're obviously a bigger club I would think the Premier League would give us an advantage and they surely can't blow us out of the water financially.

Much, much more realistic option IMO.

One issue is reported he wants to stay and play in their Champions League this season - they're in the last 16 which is played on 30 June and 7th July (and they should win).

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is this guy an alternative to nunes?
Well Nunes is apparently holidaying in Brazil so hopefully Hobbs is going to swing by his resort on the way to Argentina and we get them both!

They do seem similar through is has to be said

D

Deleted member drgr12429

Perhaps all the others were a rouse, and Matt Hobbs has 20m euros in a suitcase and a plane ticket for the lad..lol

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Now it seems that Enzo Fernandez may go to Europe in this market. Benfica can pay the clause (20 million euros clean). And the English Wolverhampton of the Premier appears strong (this via
@javigilnavarro
) also because of the clause. They are arriving tomorrow in Argentina. #River

This guy is followed by the big guys Fabrizio Romano and Bruno Andrade...

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He seems a very similar player to Nunes in terms of his attributes.

I really hope we don't let Palhinha go to Fulham now it seems we've moved on from Nunes.

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I agree. The article I think being referred to, says we were after him but that he’s off to Fulham now. Let’s be honest, he is off to Fulham, and there is a good chance Neves will still leave, but too late for us to do anything smart with the money except make Jeff’s club accounts look healthy.

Go on Jeff prove me wrong….
As mega frustrating as it is that palinha deal seems off as is the nunes, they arent the only two midfielders available. Theres plenty more portuguese reserve players we are willing to pay over the odds for

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think nunes is the hard deal

Club maybe moving on to getting in Enzo and potential the two from Vitoria etc

Then striker and cb should be decent

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Then the premier league?
He looks like a really good prospect, and I would love to see him at Wolves, but I just get the feeling that we are wasting our efforts trying to sign players that are out of our league.

Ignacio, Palhinha, Nunes and now Fernández. If we are not careful the players we could have signed will have gone elsewhere.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So we can get Palhinha and Enzo (who I’d never heard of but now I’ve watched a short YouTube video I’m pretty confident he’s the best central midfielder in the world) for less than Nunes.

Get em both in Jeff, please.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

To be fair his main rumour as far as I can see is Benfica.

Whilst they're obviously a bigger club I would think the Premier League would give us an advantage and they surely can't blow us out of the water financially.

Much, much more realistic option IMO.

One issue is reported he wants to stay and play in their Champions League this season - they're in the last 16 which is played on 30 June and 7th July (and they should win).
On the latter they could let him play the games and fly over immediately afterwards if it swung the deal in our favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom