Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Perhaps it is mate, but sometimes it doesn’t hurt to share your feelings.
It’s constant negativity. He’d win a million and complain it wasn’t more.

Hold on - so you only respect posters that post positive stuff ?

What is negative about suggesting a change to a back 4 and over valuing our players? Surely that’s too positive?

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You are also allowed to be annoyed at people for that same reason. I don't get this rationale that you can't call people out for being miseries - you'd think after the last couple of years outside of football people would have gained some ****ing perspective
I come here to chat, and have a laugh.
I spend most of my time getting frustrated.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With Trincao returning, The Donk and Traore and Hoever surely leaving along with the cofirmed . We will see funds for a significant rebuild ?

Last edited:

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hold on - so you only respect posters that post positive stuff ?

What is negative about suggesting a change to a back 4 and over valuing our players? Surely that’s too positive?
I respect posters who aren’t constantly negative, with the same rhetoric constantly.
Case in point, some posters disappeared yesterday, they day before you couldn’t move for them on here.
You CRAVE negativity. You see things that aren’t there!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As much as I oppose his views this is a cheap shot Wicked. No need.
To be fair l also praised one of his posts on the Vitihna thread. I try to call it as l see it.....

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With Trincao returning, The Donk and Traore snd Hoever surely leaving along with the cofirmed . We will see funds for a significant rebuild ? We
I think we’ve saved a load in wages, it’s whether we move on those we want to or not.
I like Dendeonker.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Stop being a pessimistic, negative poster which makes this place less of a forum and more like the nursery where spoilt fans go when they don’t like it. More more more!

Coady is a full England international, club captain and of country on occasion too.
Widely regarded as a Brillaint clubman and hugely improved in recent years, with 3 years left on his deal. Transfer market value £22.5m and I’d wager we wouldn’t sell unless over £30m such is his worth.

Dendonker is a full Belgian international and regular player. Very versatile and solid rather than spectacular. Jack of a lot of trades master of none, but a competent footballer. 2 years left on his deal £25.2m on
Transfer market value

Traore is a maverick at best, an inconsistent, frustrating bodybuilder at worst. Capable of winning games on his own, and costing us games too. Output last year was woeful and I’d wager he’s getting noise in his ear about what he can get elsewhere. One year left on his deal following a poor season and failed loan. £18m on transfermkt.

They are ridiculous In my view, constant hating against players who don’t deserve it and love of players equally undeserving!

Ok - so despite a number of posters saying 15 million would be coady, you think 22.5 .

You think more for dendoncker - fair enough a we disagree on his value. I’m sure @reanswolf amongst others valuation of him is closer to 15m than 25.2

Transfermarket values traore 2m less than I did . They are only estimates ffs.

So all in all - you value dendoncker and coady a lot higher than other posters in this forum, and I probably see more value in traore - despite recent runours suggesting circa. 20million

Not so “ridiculous” or “wildly wrong”.

Constant negativity towards others…. :D

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I respect posters who aren’t constantly negative, with the same rhetoric constantly.
Case in point, some posters disappeared yesterday, they day before you couldn’t move for them on here.
You CRAVE negativity. You see things that aren’t there!

Disappeared?

What the **** are you on about?

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Fulham fans seem confident P is joining them, though doubt they more ITK than Mixers. They very polite and civil to each other on their Forum! Skipping through various forums (bored losing £ at Ascot, so became click-happy) the sudden availability of quality Portuguese players is a discussion point.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are the club looking at any free agents? There must be some decent ones out there.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ok - so despite a number of posters saying 15 million would be coady, you think 22.5 .

You think more for dendoncker - fair enough a we disagree on his value. I’m sure @reanswolf amongst others valuation of him is closer to 15m than 25.2

Transfermarket values traore 2m less than I did . They are only estimates ffs.

So all in all - you value dendoncker and coady a lot higher than other posters in this forum, and I probably see more value in traore - despite recent runours suggesting circa. 20million

Not so “ridiculous” or “wildly wrong”.

Constant negativity towards others…. :D
Just you petal, and your ilk.
I’m available on PM if you want to continue this further, I’m sure the last thing mods need is spats on here. Let’s wait til we miss out on players at least :)

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Stop being a pessimistic, negative poster which makes this place less of a forum and more like the nursery where spoilt fans go when they don’t like it. More more more!

Coady is a full England international, club captain and of country on occasion too.
Widely regarded as a Brillaint clubman and hugely improved in recent years, with 3 years left on his deal. Transfer market value £22.5m and I’d wager we wouldn’t sell unless over £30m such is his worth.

Dendonker is a full Belgian international and regular player. Very versatile and solid rather than spectacular. Jack of a lot of trades master of none, but a competent footballer. 2 years left on his deal £25.2m on
Transfer market value

Traore is a maverick at best, an inconsistent, frustrating bodybuilder at worst. Capable of winning games on his own, and costing us games too. Output last year was woeful and I’d wager he’s getting noise in his ear about what he can get elsewhere. One year left on his deal following a poor season and failed loan. £18m on transfermkt.

They are ridiculous In my view, constant hating against players who don’t deserve it and love of players equally undeserving!
Surely this is down to a persons own opinion of a player? Personally I’d rather watch a team with Adama in it than Donck but that’s just me.

Martin Riggs

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
So it seems that there's a chance that nobody is willing to pay our asking price for Neves. It's got me thinking if I'm mistaken about how good he is. In my eyes, he's easily worth his apparent asking price (around €50). If anything, it's a bargain. Why will clubs pay inflated prices for other players, but not ours? Surely they realise how good he is!?

Also something that's not mentioned enough is his attitude, which is first class, I don't think we've heard a bad word about him in 5 years. Someone who has the personality to fit seamlessly into any dressing room in the world is an underrated trait IMO when discussing a player's value, add that his undoubted talent then I agree he's worth every penny of the £40m+ figure that's being suggested.

It makes me wonder why clubs are willing to spend way more on players with questionable attitudes, such as Jack Grealish, a great player but seems permanently distracted by off the field stuff to the point he's now not even a regular at Man City. Different positions obviously but I'd back Neves to have more of an impact on Man City's team than Grealish and they could have had him for less than half the price and no added baggage.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fulham fans seem confident P is joining them, though doubt they more ITK than Mixers. They very polite and civil to each other on their Forum! Skipping through various forums (bored losing £ at Ascot, so became click-happy) the sudden availability of quality Portuguese players is a discussion point.
Yes but have you seen who their fans are? Nigel Havers, Hugh Grant, Daniel Radcliffe, Keith Chegwin, Des Lynham, Richard Osman, Diddie David Hamilton among other luvvies.

No wonder they are nice to each other. We've got Noddy Holder and half of Led Zepplin.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In the last 3 seasons with us (league only)

Adama 7 goals 12 assists
Pod 6 goals 6 assists

(Pods first season was only half a season, Adamas last was half a season so 2.5 seasons each, stats from transfermarkt)
Pretty shoddy considering they're our second most attacking players, behind Raul (and Jota while he was here). Thing is as good as Guedes and co are, would they have got any more in a Nuno style rigid defensive team?

WufflerMuffler

Groupie
Reaction score
We've got Noddy Holder and half of Led Zepplin.

It's off Summer Transfer thread, but - that is spot on - we ARE moan-ey and idiots - and always on a stairway to heaven and never trampled underfoot.

...oh, but, there again, it's the transfer season...

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Yes but have you seen who their fans are? Nigel Havers, Hugh Grant, Daniel Radcliffe, Keith Chegwin, Des Lynham, Richard Osman, Diddie David Hamilton among other luvvies.

No wonder they are nice to each other. We've got Noddy Holder and half of Led Zepplin.
Doubt Cheggers gets to the Cottage much these days. Think you can add Hugh Grant & the very sexy + talented Sade to that list. Didn't know 'Harry Potter' was a fan?

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We've got Noddy Holder and half of Led Zepplin.

It's off Summer Transfer thread, but - that is spot on - we ARE moan-ey and idiots - and always on a stairway to heaven and never trampled underfoot.

...oh, but, there again, it's the transfer season...
Yes, but they are actors and in media, they live in West London, they have £m houses and nice views of the Thames. We live in the black country and have good reason to be moaney gits.

Prefer Slade to Pointless any day.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Transfer market value

£30m for Coady & £25m for Dendoncker.

Laughable, in my opinion. I wish it wasn’t and those offers were tabled though!!

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doubt Cheggers gets to the Cottage much these days. Think you can add Hugh Grant & the very sexy + talented Sade to that list. Didn't know 'Harry Potter' was a fan?
Hugh Grant was in the list, will probably hate that you didn't see him, serves him right, plastic fans all of them. Love it when we take their stand over when we play away.

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Arsenal signed midfielder Fabio Vieria from Porto, so I reckon that knocks their interest in Neves on the head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom