Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You would think thats the end of any move for Adama from Spurs. I fear we are going to be stuck with him.
If that is the case he’s a weapon to have from the bench. He’s best as an impact player so he can be just that.

If he goes for nothing in 12 months time then we only have ourselves to blame and the club should hang their head in shame for the pathetic deal we allowed.

I would definitely prefer him away from here moving forward though.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If that is the case he’s a weapon to have from the bench. He’s best as an impact player so he can be just that.

If he goes for nothing in 12 months time then we only have ourselves to blame and the club should hang their head in shame for the pathetic deal we allowed.

I would definitely prefer him away from here moving forward though.

I dont think we ever thought he would flop as bad as he did at Barca. I reckon at worst we thought his performances would have been good enough to get him a decent move elsewhere.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Vitinha now linked with Man Utd, but probably more clickity clickbait.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As far as l know he's still on bail facing allegations of rape. It won't look such a great deal if he gets 5+ years......
He could get a 5 year contract with Winson Green if the allegations are true!

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Depends how other things go. Brighton letting go for that cheap is ermm, interesting to say the least

Just like Wolves, Brighton's model falls over if big players are left to go on a free, that really puts pressure on the club to sell. Mistake on their part to allow him to have got to just 12 months left, just like it was a mistake on our part with Traore. We really can't afford to do the same mistake with Neves.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Spurs could go close next season for the title.

Will probably fall short but can see them getting around 85 points.

Perhaps the best two forwards in the league, all the talk that they'll spend big to get another defender like Romero. Perisic at wing-back Bissouma added to the midfield and there's not much wrong with them.

Need Kane and Son to stay fit, rivals can cope better with injuries, but if Spurs do get a bit of luck on that front they could be contenders.

Conte also shown he can win the big games.

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score

Perhaps the best two forwards in the league, all the talk that they'll spend big to get another defender like Romero. Perisic at wing-back Bissouma added to the midfield and there's not much wrong with them.

Need Kane and Son to stay fit, rivals can cope better with injuries, but if Spurs do get a bit of luck on that front they could be contenders.

Agree with this. Conte seems to know his onions. Lots of noise about Everton being bought by a Kenyon led consortium. The gulf within the PL is only go to grow wider. I content with the Fosun model, but we may get left behind by the top 6-8.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I think they can get close to Liverpool/Chelsea but Man City will be ridiculous next season. Be surprised if they lose more than 2 games.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree with this. Conte seems to know his onions. Lots of noise about Everton being bought by a Kenyon led consortium. The gulf within the PL is only go to grow wider. I content with the Fosun model, but we may get left behind by the top 6-8.
It's only a matter of time before there are 20 recreational billionaire clubs in the league who have no interest in ever making a return on investment.

Then the poor Billionaire owners who - heaven forfend - want a return - will all be in the lower leagues. Madness

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bissouma on a year left, isnt he the one that has a sex offense criminal case awaiting judgement?

I think it has been discontinued.
Since seen he is still under investigation.

Last edited:

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

City will win it with a jog, they might get closer to Liverpool than in the past but the Achilles heel at spurs will always be a defence with a mistake in them and a goalkeeper who’s better days are long gone.

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
My ManU mate reckons they have been linked with 30 players since news of ten Hag arrival. It's a good gig this football news reporting eh?

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Forest signing Dean Henderson from Utd as part of a £100 million spending spree apparently

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Henderson ****e imo
Really? I think he's a good keeper, obviously needs fresh surroundings though.

Forest will need to spend some serious cash to even have a chance if staying up. Brennan Johnson will be a terrific player but other than that they're a collection of loanees and proven championship players who have had a great season. I had a sense Brentford would do well but I fear for Forest - which is a shame, as I really like the club

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Forest looking at Niakhate from Mainz as well.

Would like us to sign him. Big unit, strong, quick and comfortable as a left centre-back.

A year left on his deal so shouldn't be too much. Hopefully we can sell Sanderson quickly to try and fund it lol

Back
Top Bottom