Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m sure Jeff says Guo is regularly up at 2am or whatever to watch Wolves on the telly.

Up to you if you believe him or not but regardless of whether he ‘likes’ football or Wolves, he clearly takes an interest in his investment

I'm now stuck with the image of Guo sat up in bed in his ManBetX pyjamas and his laptop on his knees, spitting crackers at the screen and calling Hwang a useless **** while his wife slumbers peacefully next to him, cuddling her Grasshoppers pillow and occasionally murmuring "Mmm, Bonatini."

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Young players need to be playing and developing. I think his time was well spent last year. But, hey-ho, each to their own.
Wasn’t he asked by Bruno to come back and he said he would prefer to say at Sheffield .?

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So just a story? Nothing wrong with that. But it's not a fact, which is the way you originally presented it. We have no idea what these people's motives, feelings, relationships are and any narrative we want to imagine should be understood to be just that, unless there is some evidence to the contrary. Why not accept the simplest explanation of the job description and business hierarchy, rather than trying to make something up about who "really" makes decisions?
It is an opinion . Not a story . I am trying to get at the truth . First hand evidence is not available And because WWFC is important to me and what the owner thinks is paramount. I try to understand the owners and what motivates them . In the absence of evidence which none of us have , I have found the practice of observation and using my own thought process has served me well in the past as a supporter of Wolves and understanding the owners .
Each To his own and your suggestion to have an unquestioning method and acceptance of a strict hierarchy is your choice not mine

Last edited:

TelfordWolf

Reaction score

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
love the way cav talks about "the wolves". i thought he was a great player for us

D

Deleted member drgr12429

A conversation with Guo. Video is about 2 years old .
He briefly discussed Wolves about 5 minutes or so in. But his philosophy regarding business is very interesting.

Very interesting. Almost like he's been knowing how to run a multi billion dollar company since 1992!

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who are Sporting going to sign if we take their midfield?

I’m not worried for them, just interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom