Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

England v Hungary - UEFA Nation's League at Molineux: June 15th, 2022

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone else think Mason Mount has more than a passing resemblance to Gareth Southgate?

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Anyone else think Mason Mount has more than a passing resemblance to Gareth Southgate?
It’s either that or he has some serious dirt on Southgate. Cannot for the life of me work out why he keeps picking him. Mind you he’s not the only one. Some absolute bluffers in that England team.

Jayjaywolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Jeff Shi when taking onboard Steve Bull ST holders concerns about limited access to the stand.
Here you are, I gave you a Southgate.

L78

Reaction score
Terrible game of football to watch this is not a team that can bring home the world Cup great at passing back or to the side clueless on the attack a bit like how we have played this season

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh for a midfielder that can actually turn and run with the ball against the opposition and actually create something. It reminds me of the Wolves team under Hoddle, sideways and backwards, sideways and backwards.

R

reanswolf

What % of the gate v Hungary to people expect to be comprised of Wolves fans?

Genuinely interested. I'd expect about 50-60%.

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I didn’t agree with Southgate’s summary that we moved the ball much better and created a lot of chances. First half hour maybe we did but after that other than the Sterling chance second half, I don’t recall us creating much. Michael Owen summed it up when he said “England played with 7 players that are either defensive or holding, leaving only 4 to create and push forward.”

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I didn’t agree with Southgate’s summary that we moved the ball much better and created a lot of chances. First half hour maybe we did but after that other than the Sterling chance second half, I don’t recall us creating much. Michael Owen summed it up when he said “England played with 7 players that are either defensive or holding, leaving only 4 to create and push forward.”
Me neither
Far too "safe" always chosing the easy pass,i dont think i saw Ward-Prowse make above 3 forward passes all game,and i do like him as a player
Very last season Wolves for me ,make 10 passes to get to the half way line then pass it back to the keeper to boot upfield or play yourselves into trouble when they press
The only way we created was when we went direct running at players, Bowen and Grealish were the only 2 that did anything really
Sterling is a shadow of himself lately and Mount just runs around a lot
Its end of season and players are tired i get that,but you need some energy and drive when playing for your country and we just look flat

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

It’s interesting, hardly anyone I know is going or were even bothered. Given the capacity, I think there will be a lot of neutrals who go to most England games, especially those in the Midlands/North. Have heard a fair bit of chatter about ticking off a new ground for England, so I reckon there will be a high take up by regulars who both will have definitely gone to Wembley, or might not have bothered if it was there. Reckon for Wolves fans, it could be much lower, around 10-20%.

Hope there aren’t many club shirts.

De Wolfs Mullet

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I’ve received an email from Wolves this afternoon saying WV1 tickets available: £48 for adults and £33 for U12s. Just looked online and there are 31 seats available plus a further 79 in WV1 M2M (whatever that is) at the same price.
I had an email too, but it was for the Lionesses match against Belgium, not the mens game on Tuesday.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score

What were the prices like?

groundhogwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Due to the dreaded Covid, have 2 tickets in the Steve Bull Upper, paid £50 each, based in Worcester

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anybody know if the fanzone is open tomorrow?

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will be strange having all the pubs being full of none Wolves fans. Wolverhampton is funny that it still doesn't let in away fans, hope they all have a good pub crawl in a town they're not usually allowed to drink from.
Hungary will bring their very loud fans all in black and white t-shirts, probably marched up from station and back?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will be strange having all the pubs being full of none Wolves fans. Wolverhampton is funny that it still doesn't let in away fans, hope they all have a good pub crawl in a town they're not usually allowed to drink from.
Hungary will bring their very loud fans all in black and white t-shirts, probably marched up from station and back?
I hope that the Hungarians don't try their pseudo-fascist crap. If they do in Wolvo l predict trouble after the game.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope that the Hungarians don't try their pseudo-fascist crap. If they do in Wolvo l predict trouble after the game.
Quite likely. Never really looks that much fun, being marched off the plane, straight to ground, back to airport.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope you all heading down, have a good night!

For me, it will be via the Ticket Office for a ticket Reprint, as the FA hasn't sent it to me for tonight or Thursday!

My address with them is correct, and so it is with the bank.

Who'd thought three months after moving I'd still have such problems...

thetwistedsock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I doubt it but is there any sort of fan park or event outside the ground tonight before the game?

Back
Top Bottom