Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New Shirt Sponsor/Reveal

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3562-603.jpg

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Like it. Like the launch video, even if you cant really see the kits because of the lighting they have used

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As always I really don’t like it, but then the Adidas W88 shirt is the only shirt I’ve liked since day dot. I’m sure it will grow on me, they usually do.

Personally I preferred ManBet to the new sponsor. I’m not a fan of the red dash, at least the former was a plain black and white.

Much love for the return of long sleeves though. That’s a very welcome sight.

WolvesKop

Reaction score
Good Jersey .good start to the summer for wolves by getting the kit bang on now let’s hope they do the same in the transfer window

A3wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not a bad kit but the detailing on the top of the shoulders and the collar going from black to 'old gold' jars on me.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Personally I preferred ManBet to the new sponsor. I’m not a fan of the red dash, at least the former was a plain black and white.

I can't see it, I just can't. The new logo is so much better it's not even remotely close for me. In fact it's probably our best sponsor in terms of logo / name in a very very long time.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The only disappointment is the sleeve sponsor, but what a lovely shirt we have this season.

The unity of sponsor across Men's, Women's, and Junior Kits is well overdue too, along with a Long-Sleeved version which will be perfect for Winter!

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't see it, I just can't. The new logo is so much better it's not even remotely close for me. In fact it's probably our best sponsor in terms of logo / name in a very very long time.

Is Astropay really that good a logo/ name? Personally I think it looks quite a cheap sponsor. The font looks very A-level graphics course in my eyes.

But then I’m still dreaming of a return to GoodYear so perhaps my desires from a sponsor perspective are misplaced.

It’s not the worst kit, and I’m sure I’ll almost certainly buy the long sleeve version as I’ve tended to collect them over the years - at the end of the day that’s all Wolves/ the designers will care about is getting my £65 so they’ll be happy and I’ll feel I’ve done my duty of contributing to the club fund.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like it.
Would prefer no red or white on the kit. But it’s better than last seasons.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I notice there is no ‘professional’ option this season. Really can’t believe anyone would bother paying the premium last season!

Preston Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Slight improvement on last seasons but still really dislike everything Castore produce for us. The ridiculous logo doesn’t help plus it’s definitely the type of brand that would’ve got you bullied at school in the 80’s (like Spall and Scoreline!)

Back
Top Bottom