Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Goncalo Inacio

Krispy Kreme

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Only about 2 pages on the transfer thread before Fabrizio Romano debunked it.

Don't think we are as close as was initially reported.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are linked with many players but there is no substance to most of these links. Better to keep everything in the main transfer thread until a transfer has credence.
With respect threads like this are created because posters haven't checked the last few pages of the main transfer thread.

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We are linked with many players but there is no substance to most of these links. Better to keep everything in the main transfer thread until a transfer has credence.
With respect threads like this are created because posters haven't checked the last few pages of the main transfer thread.
Some of that thread is long hard reading if u havent checked it regular...alot of guff on there

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of deleting threads and anyway, more threads = more opportunities to complain about the club! So ......
A separate thread probably gives this story more importance than it deserves but this story is a bit more interesting than the normal transfer rumour. After all, yesterday he was so desperate to join he was pushing for the move, today he would rather eat an Ojogo reporters sick or something. So obviously either one or much more likely both stories are *******s or he spoke to Sellars and Shi overnight!

drewsie

Groupie
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. Hadn't heard this one as don't use the heifing great transfer thread.

Edit: realise it sounds like I'm being sarcastic. I'm not! Genuinely don't see the point of aggregating all the conversations into one big thread.

The problem with the massive threads like the transfer one (for example), you have to trawl through all the **** comments. Don’t see anybody saying “delete that mate, it’s irrelevant”.

Elokobi Wan

Reaction score
I’d much rather see many small threads on potential players like this one. Hate the megathreads esp as I (and I suspect many other lurker-types) dip in and out of MM for interesting bits of news and speculation rather than spending hours on here. Not criticising those who do, just expressing a preference, in support of OP. Even if it’s repeating stuff in the megathreads I’d still rather have ones like this too.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tbf the transfer thread has been pretty irrelevant since 2018.
Yeah but what a couple of years they were! We had moved from the cafe down the street (fine place by the way, don't knock it), to a place we were studying the menu, googling what it meant, and savouring it all. And we bloody deserved it! Fine wines and cognac.
And we enjoyed it and did it justice.
Now we have a bit of both.
I actually can't extend that metaphor anymore! But I think there's some real surprises ahead at both cafs!!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Inglorious"
Reaction score
Yeah but what a couple of years they were! We had moved from the cafe down the street (fine place by the way, don't knock it), to a place we were studying the menu, googling what it meant, and savouring it all. And we bloody deserved it! Fine wines and cognac.
And we enjoyed it and did it justice.
Now we have a bit of both.
I actually can't extend that metaphor anymore! But I think there's some real surprises ahead at both cafs!!
Got the old chef to put some great meals in the freezer and then got rid of him. Stopped buying any new stock and employed a guy who has looked in the old store cupboard and found he can make a very competent beans on toast.

Just joking honest

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got the old chef to put some great meals in the freezer and then got rid of him. Stopped buying any new stock and employed a guy who has looked in the old store cupboard and found he can make a very competent beans on toast.

Just joking honest
Damn, that's harsh and cruel of the restaurant owners, competent beans ain't good enough now. Maybe with ketchup. And hot pepper sauce actually (Try it before you knock it by the way).
Let's see what the menu is like by month end! And then if it works.
Bring condiments in case

Coshamwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bet 365 site have just put an article out this afternoon that Inacio could be heading for Man Utd, who are preparing an offer of 38million.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d much rather see many small threads on potential players like this one. Hate the megathreads esp as I (and I suspect many other lurker-types) dip in and out of MM for interesting bits of news and speculation rather than spending hours on here. Not criticising those who do, just expressing a preference, in support of OP. Even if it’s repeating stuff in the megathreads I’d still rather have ones like this too.
Me too

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think I’m correct in saying the Window to delete threads starts next week and closes in August.

Should be an exciting few weeks of opening and closing threads as the Mount and Doris share their latest rumours and we watch the obligatory you tube clips before seeing Villa, Newcastle or Fulham doing bits and sign them…

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think I’m correct in saying the Window to delete threads starts next week and closes in August.

Should be an exciting few weeks of opening and closing threads as the Mount and Doris share their latest rumours and we watch the obligatory you tube clips before seeing Villa, Newcastle or Fulham doing bits and sign them…
If it starts next week, why haven't we opened or closed one this week?

Back
Top Bottom