Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Season Ticket Prices /Relocation/New STs

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Most expensive renewal behind the goals at Fulham is £550, £40 cheaper than us.
This one is the most surprising on the backdrop of the Fulham demographic fanbase is overwhelmingly middle-class/higher income.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never.
I actually find it quite embarrassing that a Premier league club has a stand like that for more than 1 year, which even then would only be acceptable if a rebuild was taking place in my view. In fact now that it has been in place for 10 years I don't even think we should class it as temporary any more as it's looking like it's now just a permanent fixture.
On a side note I know of people that could only get tickets in there when we got promoted and said it was crap, obviously more so if raining, so stopped going to games and now having got out of the habit just don't bother anymore even though tickets appear to be now more readily available in other stands.
I’ve been in there a couple of times and thought it was ok to be honest (didn’t rain admittedly!).
Taking into account the cheaper price I’d be as happy to go in there as the Steve Bull.

But I’d agree neither are really ideal for a premier league club.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve had an email confirming renewing both my tickets which is strange as I haven’t notified the club of my intention to renew.
Auto renewed if you don't inform club you don't wish to

Wolfy McWolf-Face

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
To clarify and and weight to those London club prices, that is on the background of the higher than average wages here.

So if anything, a cheaper tickets in a part of the country was much more disposable cash.

To be fair there isn't more disposable cash. The cost of living is generally higher so salaries have to reflect this.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair there isn't more disposable cash. The cost of living is generally higher so salaries have to reflect this.
With regards to ticket prices it leaves far more disposal cash than within the Midlands.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve had an email confirming renewing both my tickets which is strange as I haven’t notified the club of my intention to renew.

If you did it on the DD system last year,it automatically renews if you don't inform them you don't intend to renew.The deadline has Passed now,so the renew automatically processes it.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thats a very short sighted and simplistic way to look at it. Its like when you hear fans going on about us being in league one 8 years ago. That was then, this is now. You have to seize the moment and strive to be better. If you have a chance to kick on, you should do everything in your power to take that opportunity.While we might not realistically challenge the top 3, we shouldnt just have your attitude of accepting 8th spot because other clubs are richer than us.

Its no exaggeration to say at one stage a challenge for 4th place wasn't really out of the question. Was that reason we have tailed off and started playing so poorly down to Lage and his tactics? Was it down to a lack of investment or were we just complacent?
If we the fans are happy to continually use our recent past as the bar to judge our present and future, then we're never gonna achieve anything as a club and Fosun, or any other owners for that matter, are gonna be laughing all the way to the bank, from now until the end of time!
Fosun sold us a dream at the start of their tenure and have seemingly gone back on it, so I don't buy all this fickle fan nonsense and look where we were 10 years ago and under the Bhatti's and be grateful for what we have now tosh!
They've sold the dream and continue to reap the rewards of having done so, despite only partially delivering on it, whilst increasing the cost to the fan base for the privilege.

Freeport wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how the season ticket renewals progress. Rumours regarding a team rebuild and Bruno's future might cause some to give serious consideration on Fosun's future ambition.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you did it on the DD system last year,it automatically renews if you don't inform them you don't intend to renew.The deadline has Passed now,so the renew automatically processes it.
Not true. I have until the 8th of June to renew. Still thinking about it.

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I honestly can't see me getting tickets through official sources anymore, the Facebook groups have been great for help with getting a Newcastle away ticket (my local game) and it seems it's relatively easy to come by tickets against teams in the lower half of the table. Doesn't make the membership look good value unless you want to get onto the ST waiting list.

See what the renewal figures are like I suppose.

I'm desperate to get back to more live football; given we were kept out for the pandemic I went to a bunch of spurious league cup games down in London while I was away with work in 2021, so I've ticked off a few other away grounds. But with fuel prices the way they are, I'm easily looking at £100 just for a ticket and fuel.

For that same reason I've just taken out season tickets for me and my youngest at Sunderland - £439 for the two of us with him as a U16, so I don't think the Wolves PL prices for the South Bank/North Bank are massively out of kilter. Leicester is arguably cheaper than it 'should' be. I know it's not comparable to watching Wolves but there'll be games against the likes of Albion, Sheff Utd, Burnley to look forward to at least.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can confirm that today I renewed mine and my daughters memberships and in doing so I've retained my place on the season ticket waiting list. :rolleyes:
I've got a feeling I may kick myself for taking the plunge early but hey ho, in for a penny, in for a pound!!!
At 5,400 odd on the list, I don't see me having to worry about the dilemma of whether or not to take the offer of one up or not anytime soon.

Last edited:

MutchAdo

Reaction score
I'll leave renewing until the 7th. Still haven't made my mind up yet.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can confirm that today I renewed mine and my daughters memberships and in doing so I've retained my place on the season ticket waiting list. :rolleyes:
I've got a feeling I may kick myself for taking the plunge early but hey ho, in for a penny, in for a pound!!!
At 5,400 odd on the list, I don't see me having to worry about the dilemma of whether or not to take the offer of one up or not anytime soon.
I'm going to get a membership mate, I've finished with my season ticket this time.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm going to get a membership mate, I've finished with my season ticket this time.
I actually love the flexibility of being a member mate. Can pick and choose games within reason and because me and my daughter are not too picky, we manage to obtain tickets for most games we want to attend. I also it think it probably feels less of an obligation to go, so for me is probably more enjoyable as a result. My daughter and I have seen some pretty poor stuff this season but we've never not enjoyed our day at Molineux.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I actually love the flexibility of being a member mate. Can pick and choose games within reason and because me and my daughter are not too picky, we manage to obtain tickets for most games we want to attend. I also it think it probably feels less of an obligation to go, so for me is probably more enjoyable as a result. My daughter and I have seen some pretty poor stuff this season but we've never not enjoyed our day at Molineux.
Same mate. Been season ticket holder for 4 years...its just too much money for us now. I had to stop work to look after my wife who has dementia. I had good job but now money is tight. 5 or so games a season will do me. Watch the rest on the fire stick. I still love going to games.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same mate. Been season ticket holder for 4 years...its just too much money for us now. I had to stop work to look after my wife who has dementia. I had good job but now money is tight. 5 or so games a season will do me. Watch the rest on the fire stick. I still love going to games.
Very sorry to hear about your wife mate.
Life is all about priorities my friend and it sounds to me like yours are 100% in order, much respect and also the best of wishes to you both. I have first hand experience of dementia with a relative and I know just how cruel it is. Stay strong pal.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear about your wife mate.
Life is all about priorities my friend and it sounds to me like yours are 100% in order, much respect and also the best of wishes to you both. I have first hand experience of dementia with a relative and I know just how cruel it is. Stay strong pal.
Thankyou sir....one pack.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I honestly can't see me getting tickets through official sources anymore, the Facebook groups have been great for help with getting a Newcastle away ticket (my local game) and it seems it's relatively easy to come by tickets against teams in the lower half of the table. Doesn't make the membership look good value unless you want to get onto the ST waiting list.

See what the renewal figures are like I suppose.

I'm desperate to get back to more live football; given we were kept out for the pandemic I went to a bunch of spurious league cup games down in London while I was away with work in 2021, so I've ticked off a few other away grounds. But with fuel prices the way they are, I'm easily looking at £100 just for a ticket and fuel.

For that same reason I've just taken out season tickets for me and my youngest at Sunderland - £439 for the two of us with him as a U16, so I don't think the Wolves PL prices for the South Bank/North Bank are massively out of kilter. Leicester is arguably cheaper than it 'should' be. I know it's not comparable to watching Wolves but there'll be games against the likes of Albion, Sheff Utd, Burnley to look forward to at least.
Get yourself along to Gateshead. There’s a right buzz there at the moment. Ex-Wolves in Mike Williamson as player-manager.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My email says 8th June but the club have already automatically renewed both of mine

If you did it last time on the DD scheme and you didn't inform them by the 18th of may.(not too sure of date.)That you DIDN'T want it...It automatically renews.The 8th of June is for those that pay up front.Cash or Debit card.

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get yourself along to Gateshead. There’s a right buzz there at the moment. Ex-Wolves in Mike Williamson as player-manager.
It’s a little too close to NUFC culturally for me but didn’t realise he was p/m. If Chesterfield remain stuck in that god forsaken league I’ll be in the away end next season.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s a little too close to NUFC culturally for me but didn’t realise he was p/m. If Chesterfield remain stuck in that god forsaken league I’ll be in the away end next season.
Definitely their little brother!

I went the day after we played Newcastle. Was a better than expected crowd/atmosphere given it’s an athletics stadium. They got promoted in the end after a tight title race with Brackley.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score

I went the day after we played Newcastle. Was a better than expected crowd/atmosphere given it’s an athletics stadium. They got promoted in the end after a tight title race with Brackley.
I've seen a lot of Gateshead over the years since I've lived up here and last season was one of the most enjoyable seasons I've had watching my 'second' team. After a run of matches watching Wolves games with zero goals I went to see Gateshead in a local derby against Darlington, a crucial game towards the end of the season when the pressure was on. They were 2-0 down after 70 minutes and ending up winning 4-2 with an absolute pressure blitz that left the Darlington team with spinning heads and wearing their kits inside out by the final whistle. It was the most I've been entertained all season.

They held their nerve all the way to the end and won the league. There's a really unity with the fans and the team, it's brilliantly run club with its heart in the community. Looking forward to being back in National League next season.

Now my son is away at uni the 4 hour solitary journeys to Molineux have been hard and boring. He's come to a few games with me but it's not like it used to be. Travelling back up the motorway on my own after blank sheet after blank sheet has taken its toll on me this season. Gateshead is 10 mins in the car, easy to park and it's been entertaining. I've already renewed my Wolves membership and I'll be at Molineux for games next season, but I'm seriously thinking of getting a season ticket at Gateshead and see fewer Wolves games. Like for everyone, money is tight now. The cost of travelling is becoming unsustainable for me and the ticket prices just keep going up and up.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of Gateshead over the years since I've lived up here and last season was one of the most enjoyable seasons I've had watching my 'second' team. After a run of matches watching Wolves games with zero goals I went to see Gateshead in a local derby against Darlington, a crucial game towards the end of the season when the pressure was on. They were 2-0 down after 70 minutes and ending up winning 4-2 with an absolute pressure blitz that left the Darlington team with spinning heads and wearing their kits inside out by the final whistle. It was the most I've been entertained all season.

They held their nerve all the way to the end and won the league. There's a really unity with the fans and the team, it's brilliantly run club with its heart in the community. Looking forward to being back in National League next season.

Now my son is away at uni the 4 hour solitary journeys to Molineux have been hard and boring. He's come to a few games with me but it's not like it used to be. Travelling back up the motorway on my own after blank sheet after blank sheet has taken its toll on me this season. Gateshead is 10 mins in the car, easy to park and it's been entertaining. I've already renewed my Wolves membership and I'll be at Molineux for games next season, but I'm seriously thinking of getting a season ticket at Gateshead and see fewer Wolves games. Like for everyone, money is tight now. The cost of travelling is becoming unsustainable for me and the ticket prices just keep going up and up.
Think they might struggle a bit in the Conference next year, but wish them luck.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If I renew our memberships to stay on the waiting list and they then offer us a season ticket, is the membership fee taken off the season ticket price ?

Hazza

Reaction score

I live in Brackley and they blew it a bit toward the end then got beat in the play offs by York.

In terms of wolves we’re letting our tickets go, one son away at Uni in Canterbury, another off to Vienna for a year and the other now playing Saturdays, so it’s memberships for us. Shame as we had great seats in J9 but just can’t justify it with travel as well

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The ground is crap though. Part of the appeal of non-league is being right next to the touchline... you're miles away at the heed.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I went to watch Gateshead v Chester the day after Newcastle away ....really enjoyed it....was a cracking game..

Back
Top Bottom