Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Liverpool Verdict

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neto stays on and I genuinely believe we’d have won that.

Hope his injury isn’t too bad.

If that’s the last we see of some of them I wish them all the best in their careers and thank them for everything they’ve done for us.

Massive summer ahead.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Decent crack at it, Neto was great bar not crossing early to Donk early for his chance.
Raul excellent for most of game but butchered an absolutely simple square ball. Think he was about 2 yards off though.

Neves excellent for most of game, Joao did ok - gave it away a lot but better 2nd half. Donk didn't do much of note, but was decent aerially.

Gomes is a good 1v1 defender but technically not good enough imo.
Boly and Coady looked good when we sat deep, awful when we pushed up more.
Hwang had a decent 10 min spell but apart from that was a disaster zone.

Sa should have done better for the first, and stayed on his line when he should have come for Dias square ball.
Ruddy should go in the summer.

Jonny is not a right back, looked awful at times.

RAN superb and my MOTM

Trincao came on gave the ball away to set up a counter but didn't have time to do any more damage thankfully.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Awful decision making on and off the pitch topped with poor finishing yet again has cost us here. Should’ve had 3 goals today but were are in fact very **** at scoring. Liverpools defence was there for the taking and Chiquinho would’ve caused them problems. However our glorious leader opts for Hwang yet again!!! This alone is a sackable offence

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Remarkable drama on the last day, and you have to doff your cap to City. Their quality and resilience today when it looked for all the world to be beyond them was very impressive.

As for Wolves, same old, same old. Looked very competitive for large spells, made more than enough chances to win, but lacked quality when it counted, and were ultimately made to pay when we started to tire. We were also denied a stonewall penalty that does little to assuage concerns that VAR favours the big boys in crucial moments.

I don't like to scapegoat, but I have to comment on Hwang. That was one of the worst individual performances I've seen in a very long time. Nothing came off for him, he couldn't trap a bag of cement and his decision making was terrible - he was like a saboteur. He effectively took Raul out of the game (who was excellent in the first half). If Neto doesn't get injured, or Bruno replaces him with literally any other of his attacking options, and I dare say we win that match.

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The best we've played in a long time, despite the result.

Big summer ahead. Chequebooks out Fosun!
Big summer but I dont have much faith in Fosun to make the right decisions let alone find the right players at this point. I hope im wrong.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Decent crack at it, Neto was great bar not crossing early to Donk early for his chance.
Raul excellent for most of game but butchered an absolutely simple square ball. Think he was about 2 yards off though.

Neves excellent for most of game, Joao did ok - gave it away a lot but better 2nd half. Donk didn't do much of note, but was decent aerially.

Gomes is a good 1v1 defender but technically not good enough imo.
Boly and Coady looked good when we sat deep, awful when we pushed up more.
Hwang had a decent 10 min spell but apart from that was a disaster zone.

Sa should have done better for the first, and stayed on his line when he should have come for Dias square ball.
Ruddy should go in the summer.

Jonny is not a right back, looked awful at times.

RAN superb and my MOTM

Trincao came on gave the ball away to set up a counter but didn't have time to do any more damage thankfully.
This. Decent performance against a much better side.

PulverWolf

Reaction score
Good game of footy for the neutral not so much for us fans but we played decent enough but its liverpool and they dont stop attacking for 90 mins ..on wards and upwards

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Neto going off was unfortunate but to replace him with Hwang was just ****ing negligent. I’m not taken with Bruno and as I’ve said throughout the season he keeps playing players like Trincao and Whang when they just haven’t done enough to justify a place in the team. It doesn’t take a genius to see how little those two give us and for that reason alone I wouldn’t give a **** if Bruno was given the boot.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I actually thought we played well and if Neto had stayed on or he’d brought on Podence, Silva or Chiquinho to replace him other than Hwang we could have had more goals. Hwang was shocking.

Can’t make my mind up about Toti, some fantastic defensive contributions one moment and then he looks like Bambi on ice.

If we’d played like that over the last two months we’d have qualified easily for Europe. I don’t know whether that is on the players or the manager or both.

Oh and we should have had a penalty.

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rather Ruddy played up top than Hwang. I hope we flip him somewhere for literally anyone else. Otherwise a good effort against a far superior team and should have scored a couple more. Massive overhaul needed

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We bring on hwang, why he looked lost, falls over, couldn't pass, couldn't control the ball or make the correct runs, that has been his form for weeks. Silva reads the game better but was left on the bench. When neto was on we looked capable of getting something, neves was superb in midfield, I can't see him wanting to stay at a club with our sparcity of quality players. There will be questions about brunos failure to get more from a team looking at a possible 4th to slide into 10th as well.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wasn't bored watching us for a change. It was a good game.

Boly and Neves were the standouts for Wolves. Probably Boly's best game this season.

The man of the match was Neves. He was silky. I think he was the best midfielder on the park today, despite Carragher salivating at Alcantara.

I just wish we showed that sort of enthusiasm in the previous few matches. We might have finished two or three places higher.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Played without fear. Would’ve won if Neto was on the pitch.

Someone book Hwang a flight out of here.

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There will be questions about brunos failure to get more from a team looking at a possible 4th to slide into 10th as well.
Slipping out of European contention to barely finishing in the top half is undeniably disappointing, despite what the "a top half finish is great" pragmatists might say.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Decent game tbf
Should have won it with the chances created
Midfield for me was poor,standing off far too much,but we have seen that all season
We need a refresh and have some good players that just need confidence,whether Bruno is the right one idk

Back
Top Bottom