Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Marcal dropping truth bombs

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking like we’re potentially going to lose £6.6m from finishing position, let alone not getting Europe.

But Marcal was just bitter…

Nige

Reaction score
he is crap anyway no pace and injury prone should never have brought him.. another fine mess for Fosun..

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
he is crap anyway no pace and injury prone should never have brought him.. another fine mess for Fosun..

How is that a mess of a signing? Perfect type of squad player that provides cover for our OTHER injury-prone LWB.
He wasn't very good, so I'll give you that, but he had his few solid games. It's not like we paid a ton of money for him.

those were the days

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
How is that a mess of a signing? Perfect type of squad player that provides cover for our OTHER injury-prone LWB.
He wasn't very good, so I'll give you that, but he had his few solid games. It's not like we paid a ton of money for him.

Marcal didn't let anyone down. Defensively and positionally he was solid. He came in relatively cheaply and performed to a decent level when he was fit.

Think he gave away the odd penalty but no more (and probably less actually) than Saiss, Boly, Semedo, Kilman, etc.

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Because we're on a bad run of form, so the whiners think every single thing about the club is terrible.

Back
Top Bottom