Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Norwich comms thread.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He should be sacked for the team selection alone against these bunch of ****ers.

How many times do you need to see the same dross before realising it doesn't work?

Sick to death of us.

Not exactly spoiled for choice, is he? A couple of competition winners on the bench and others rarely fit.

@Hogan. Bruno isn't the messiah, but then neither are most of our squad genuine top 8 level players.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely appalling almost across the whole team (well done Toti), and very very worrying.

Fail to turn this around and I'd like Bruno gone by team time please.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If West Ham win this, Liverpool are going to absolutely tank us next week with the goal difference effectively deciding the title.
Hopefully they will beat Southampton 10-0 on Tuesday and let us off with a respectable 2-0 tanking

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
How are we on the way to yet again not beating Norwich. Third time we have played them so far this season and yet to score vs a team with -56 goal difference. We were sold attacking football when Bruno came in and first few games. Now we are playing football more boring than under Hoddle.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watched the U23 in their cup final. They too passed back but much more crisply and then moved it forward with intent and fluidity.
There seems to be no leadership on the pitch.

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We signed players for a system & style that they have struggled to move away from for 2 seasons.... sad & limp looking end to some of their Wolves careers

Jeru360

Reaction score
Does anyone see Fosun footing the bill for a massive rebuild? Apart from what they receive when selling our best players?

Locks Heath Wolf

Reaction score
Liberpool need a bag load against us and let’s be honest the whole world is gonna probably see us getting smashed to bits..!

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
I'd do exactly the same but with Boly making way

Yep. Both have been absolutely awful. And for the first time recently.

Only reason I wouldn’t take both off is that it uses up an extra attacking substitution that I think we’re going to need.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not exactly spoiled for choice, is he? A couple of competition winners and others rarely fit.

Sa

Jonny Boly Gomis Ait Nouri

Moutinho Neves

Podence (AM)

Chiquinho Jimenez Neto

That team beats Norwich today. Instead we play the same old turgid system that restricts us enormously in an attacking sense versus a truly hopeless side who we've now played over 200 minutes against this season without creating a meaningful chance.

Sorry mate, I'm sick to ****ing death of it.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Liverpool next week will be filth. Luckily, I really like them.

PulverWolf

Reaction score
The Sky pundit did mention that if we lose then Bruno may be out as two other managers have got the boot after losing to Norwich ..

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like the whole set up has fallen apart as nobody is playing for the club absolute indifference all over the pitch.

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like a team of individuals, some of whom know they are leaving. No cohesive team unit and never demonstrated more by the fact Pukki has had the freedom of the Midlands. Norwich deserve their lead.

Krispy Kreme

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Disgusting performance apart from Toti! No shape, no effort, no movement, front 3 an absolute joke, Boly and Coady all over the shop. WTF has Bruno done to this team?! Surely we can’t trust him with such an important transfer window after this?! No goals in 2 and half games against a team that are already relegated and have conceded 78 goals this season is laughable!!!!

Toti played some shocking passes mind as per but people don't see that for some reason.

Don't want to harp on about the lad but he gives it away too much he is no the answer.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The way I see it is if Fosun decided to get rid of Nuno because they wanted a more attractive brand of football then they should not have expected Bruno to do it with the same team. Having said that I’m not impressed with Bruno and rather hope he goes in the summer and we get a coach that can set up a team to ****ing attack teams and score goals.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jeez can you stop bringing his bloody age into it .
You don't think that's relevant? The fact he has maybe 5 or 6 seasons before he reaches his peak, compared to Hwang and Jimenez? The fact that he's played an equivalent of 6 games in the PL this season spread over 37 games? I'll continue to bring his age into it as long as people keep writing the kid off before he's had a proper chance to show what he can - or can't - do. If he fails, fair enough: but let's at least give him some proper game time to find out.

He's a teenager (have I mentioned he's 19?!!) with a lot to learn, and who has started to improve under Lage - well, there's something positive the Head Coach has done - but then gets left out as an apparent scapegoat when nobody else (other than Jonny) has looked like scoring.

We'll agree to disagree - off now to listen to the rest of the match, or maybe I should say mismatch!

Back
Top Bottom