Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves u23 Vs WBA U23 - PL Cup Final 13/5/22

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
yeah no worries thanks guys, plans for Friday changed today so fancied it but never mind!

itsmee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hey mate. Do you mind me asking where you booked your parking space? Never been to the poorthorns before, is everyone going in colours or is it best to keep your head down?
Dont think it will matter colours wise mate. Booked on a park on my drive “pitch”
Keep your head down?? Nah

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Still tickets available, if anyone fancies it.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wolves supporters attending this evening’s match should be aware that at the request of West Midlands Police, there will be no alcohol available to fans inside the Hawthorns and supporters should access the ground via the ramp from Middlemore Road.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking forward to going to the ****hole tonight, having not been since Bully's winner are face masks advisable?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't see how anyone can be disappointed with 2000 fans going to an away reserve game!!!

There's Premier clubs who don't take that for a Saturday 3pm away game!!
How many would the six fingered ones have brought to Molineux l wonder.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is a respite from the first team. Best group of academy players we have had.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't see how anyone can be disappointed with 2000 fans going to an away reserve game!!!

There's Premier clubs who don't take that for a Saturday 3pm away game!!
Forest took just short of 6000 to Old Trafford on Wednesday for the FA Youth Cup Final. Overall crowd of 67,000.

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Forest took just short of 6000 to Old Trafford on Wednesday for the FA Youth Cup Final. Overall crowd of 67,000.
Hard to see why Old Trafford would be a more attractive option for a night out than the Hawthorns isn't it? (Or a national cup as opposed to a division 2 trophy.)

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hard to see why Old Trafford would be a more attractive option for a night out than the Hawthorns isn't it? (Or a national cup as opposed to a division 2 trophy.)
Half hour down the road, not been there for over 10 years, Friday night instead of midweek, only £5. It’s not that great a turnout really. Kidding yourself if you want to say it’s any more than bang average.

Hollywood Wolf

Reaction score
Half hour down the road, not been there for over 10 years, Friday night instead of midweek, only £5. It’s not that great a turnout really. Kidding yourself if you want to say it’s any more than bang average.
Not too well so cannot make the game. Will obviously watch on You Tube. What time K.O. ??
Everyone going have a great night.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not too well so cannot make the game. Will obviously watch on You Tube. What time K.O. ??
Everyone going have a great night.

I hope you feel better soon, and I am sure our youngsters will do their best to aid your recovery.

Back
Top Bottom