Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by WV10Wolf

1. WV10Wolf

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

They need to stop re-refereeing the games with it and take a leaf out of Rugby Unions book. Watch the six nations, the TMO won’t get involved with every try/penalty awarded, rather the on field ref will ask the TMO to specifically check an incident. E.g. “everything looks ok, not sure if white 7...
  2. WV10Wolf

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

I think that was in the cup QF
  3. WV10Wolf

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Challenge accepted.
  4. WV10Wolf

Forest- possible points deduction

My take on this is, officials in this country are not corrupt. They are, at times, incompetent, but not bent. Professional Football has been played in this country for around 150 years. During that time there have been match fixing scandals, none of which (to the best of my knowledge) have...
  5. WV10Wolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Nice to see if being used correctly.
  6. WV10Wolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Incredibly bitter.
  7. WV10Wolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

They’ve made me have one of worst experiences I’ve ever had at Molineux. **** them. I hope they get stuck in massive amounts of traffic and then just as they’re getting to junction 3 some other misfortune hits them and they’re stranded for hours.
  8. WV10Wolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I enjoyed the penalty shoot-out
  9. WV10Wolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Hahah **** off Coventry. Back in your lane you go.
  10. WV10Wolf

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

Lovely stuff Hwang.
  11. WV10Wolf

They check every goal……
  12. WV10Wolf

Well that’s the beauty of football isn’t it. You think the ref has been bias, I don’t. He’s let stuff slide for both sides. The Doherty incident was no different to when Gomes shoved their left back off the ball before going on to hit the post.
  13. WV10Wolf

Still doesn’t change the fact that he wasn’t fouled. He’s been ****e all match. He’s got a touch worse than Peter Sutcliffe’s, he runs like he’s towing a cross channel ferry and he’s getting knocked off the ball by a strong breeze.
  14. WV10Wolf

I’m afraid he wasn’t Mrs Doherty.
  15. WV10Wolf

Play well. Throw one in our own goal. Repeat.
Back
Top Bottom