Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by wolvesjoe

1. W

Yes or no to FFP/PSR

The current chaos around FFP/PSR, with possible points deductions extending beyond the end of the season, is making many doubt the workability of restricting spending by clubs. Moreover, most know that the main intent of the regulations is to cement the position of the leading, wealthiest six...
  2. W

Ipad and late defeats....

You might disagree but i thought it a good way of describing how distraction from the real time of the game at a critical moment could take place. e
  3. W

We had boubacar whom I would consider an excellent sub in this situation. Just making a sub would helped
  4. W

Its a good point. It must really be a distracting influence and take attention away from other details.
  5. W

Nicely put
  6. W

Fosun Looking For New Investors

Thats a very good review of the underlying financials. Fosun have gone as far as they can and still have significant surplus in the overall valuation of the club. They have pretty much used all the allowable losses available to strengthen the team. They will be reticent to go on doing that...
  7. W

I agree that Sa kept us in the game when we were taking huge risks in order to get us back into the game. I was the paralysis that affected Oneil when we were ahead that I am addressing.
  8. W

I think in the original discussion I made the point that over-reliance on the technology would rob the coach of certain decision-making abilities. This is how it plays out in real life.
  9. W

There were several other options to wandering around like the Walking Dead. Most obviously bring on Traore to do what he does best, high energy strong midfielder to protect the back line. Drop in Doherty as a third centre back, with Bueno as left back to seal up that side. Let Gomes and...
  10. W

Its a fairly straightforward argument to grasp.
  11. W

Digital analysis has its place, principally when the game is over and interpreted. Players' fatigue is also a feasible use, although again with its own risks. But over-reliance in an immediate tactical, real time setting represents major dangers to responsivity. Which is what we saw from...
  12. W

Nothing you can do???? Not how most people saw the painful surrender of a hard won advantage. Didn't we also establish that you have a conflict of interest re. This subject.
  13. W

You're in denial. Let's spell it out: Team goes all-out attack to try and salvage game. High risk strategy works, partly through Sam's stream of excellent saves. To see out the game requires radical shift in tactics and substitutions. Coach's decision-making processes are now delayed due to...
  14. W

We saw on Saturday the inevitable outcome of an over-reliance on digital technology in real time in making rapid tactical decisions. Old school Robins outsmarts new kid on the block, because he is tuned in to what is actually happening on the pitch. Oneil left stranded in the moment, unable to...
  15. W

Forest- possible points deduction

Rules is a generous term.....for measures taken to prevent the monopoly group from being challenged by the aspirational clubs.
Back
Top Bottom