Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by wolvesaywe

1. W

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Are we going to see the same outrage from earlier pages now we're luring players from smaller clubs' academies? Probably not
  2. W

Who would you swap GON for??

Klopp had a linked budget at Mainz, got them promoted to the Bundesliga for the first time in their history and then got them to 11th He's undeniably a great manager
  3. W

Who would you swap GON for??

Might be sacrilege but definitely not Nuno
  4. W

Pedro Neto

If we could just harness what the Mix collectively thinks it knows we could find a cure for cancer, end world poverty and still have time to finally bring peace to the Middle East
  5. W

Fans digging in

My memories of the mid 90s crowd are rather different to yours then
  6. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Liverpool a great example of a team not surrendering to injuries to key players Our fans take note
  7. W

Gary O’Neil - Poll

From a chap who wanted us to lose games to get GON out
  8. W

Gary O’Neil - Poll

Some of the comments when the bloke hadn't been in the job two weeks are unbelievable From the same names you see shamelessly praising GON now
  9. W

Oh Adama Traore!

Pretty sure it was the Easter weekend in 89 I was 11 at the time and didn't have a ****ing clue who we were clapping!
  10. W

TOTI

If we play a 4 again it has to be Toti and Bueno for me
  11. W

Wolves v Fulham comms thread.

You do know it's okay to have a positive opinion from time to time?
  12. W

Wolves v Fulham comms thread.

I'm mightily glad the team don't give up as easily as this forum
  13. W

Could Leicester blow it? Aka the Championship run in

I'm old enough to remember when football was about points you won on the pitch not those you lost on an accountant's spreadsheet
  14. W

GON in The Guardian

GON's not only improved RAN but given him a complete personality transplant He used to look completely disinterested but he's now one of the most exhuberant characters
Back
Top Bottom