Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Wolves in Limerick

1. W

Joe Kinnear RIP

Rest in Peace
  2. W

Loan Thread 2023/24

Thanks Jambo 1874. It sounds like you could be describing a young Matt Doherty.
  3. W

Loan Thread 2023/24

I wouldn't read too much into what one Hearts fan says or thinks. He may of course be right but if he is, I would expect many more fans being critical of the lad.
  4. W

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Larry Lloyd, Rest in Peace, one of that great Forest team that we beat in the League Cup Final. Thoughts with his family.
  5. W

International call ups

First of all, I jumped to the wrong conclusion and owe a few apologies for my comment. Both Liam Keen and the Under-21 manager said that he remains committed to Ireland and asked to be considered for future international squads. The under 21 manager Jim Crawford described Nathan as sincere in...
  6. W

International call ups

I'm surprised Fraser didn't get a call up by the Republic of Ireland. O'Shea appears to be carrying on the Kenny tradition - with the exception of the Doc (and it took him extra long to break through also) of mediocrities only.
  7. W

Fulham verdict

I think we have four such players then, I would add Lemina and Gomes. I also note you include Ferguson in your Brighton list, you are aware he is the same age as Nathan?
  8. W

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

You may be an accountant and have a greater knowledge of these things than I do in which case please point out what I have wrong. As I understand the practice in Irish law which is based on English common law, those born abroad who take up residence and are being paid by a foreign/offshore...
  9. W

Sheffield Utd verdict

To me the team had there mind on the upcoming games and were below par. They expected or were expected to win but they struggled. They have Brighton and Newcastle coming up, both difficult games and games against teams significantly better than Sheffield Utd. I expect an improvement in the...
  10. W

U18 & U23 news and info...

My understanding is that Noha was playing at the second level in Italian football this season. A mate of mine played at the third level in the Italian Leagues, yet when living in Ireland, didn't even make it into the Limerick (Treaty) United first team and they generally are in our Second...
  11. W

14 games left point predictions

I'm suggesting 9 points.
  12. W

Nathan Collins

Another one of those jilted lovers?
  13. W

Loan Thread 2023/24

I've no idea what you are trying to say in this sentence. Surely sending players on loan is to see how they perform and to see if they continue to develop. We have to acknowledge also, that if they don't achieve the level of performance the club anticipates, that we are dealing with human...
  14. W

Most detestable club.....

I voted for the prawn sandwich eaters. After that any and all teams Eamon Dunphy played for.
  15. W

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Even if we are to struggle for the remainder of the season (and I don't believe we will), what has surprised me and I suspect most fans about Gary O'Neil is his nous as a coach and his ability to adapt to situations. Yes we have a small squad with limited cover. What strikes most fans I believe...
Back
Top Bottom