Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Wolf in Wednesbury

1. Wolf in Wednesbury

Weekend Prediction Game, Season 2023-2024

Oh my word … a prediction bonanza … shame I was so **** this season ha ha (Inside I’m crying … sobbing silently to myself)
  2. Wolf in Wednesbury

Alas … weren’t to be … a poor season overall … faded badly around February onwards … and never had a look in Goals Galore Thanks to @The Wolf In The North as ever for all his hard work and witty summaries each week And well done to @purplepault69 who pretty much dominated and...
  3. Wolf in Wednesbury

Looking like my last week … unless a miracle happens GG - 7, 9, 15 Non GG - 10
  4. Wolf in Wednesbury

Last throw of the dice GG - 4, 9, 12 Non GG - 14
  5. Wolf in Wednesbury

3 correct scores … 1 with asterisk… and only score 26 points :weary: Need a good 2 weeks to get top 10 … how has it come to this …. Fell away miserably since my February mid-season break
  6. Wolf in Wednesbury

Does that make me tenth then? ;) Not a shambolic week for a change but still not good enough for a weekly victory … only 2 weeks left to get one … otherwise a non-victorious season :(
  7. Wolf in Wednesbury

No idea with asterisks … random foreign games it is GG - 10, 11, 13 Non GG - 12
  8. Wolf in Wednesbury

Burnley v Wolves comms thread.

Just don’t see us getting more points than West Ham, Newcastle, Brighton and Chelsea with the players we have available … just being realistic … add in the fact we still have to play Liverpool, Arsenal and Man City
  9. Wolf in Wednesbury

Burnley v Wolves comms thread.

No it isn’t…. 11th - 13th between us, Bournemouth and Fulham … think we’d have took that before the United game at the start of the season
  10. Wolf in Wednesbury

Midweek disasterclass incoming GG - 7, 9, 11 Non GG - 4
  11. Wolf in Wednesbury

Disasterclass again …. I’ve fell apart … stupid bloody game I’ll predict my midweek scores later for what it’s worth I think @The Wolf In The North might have some voodoo curse at work …. lambasted for putting Wolves v Coventry on the prediction list … then hey presto … 2 wins in a row … a...
  12. Wolf in Wednesbury

GG - 6, 11, 13 Non GG - 10 I’ll do the midweek fixtures on Monday if that’s ok
  13. Wolf in Wednesbury

Thank God … a weeks grace Forgot there was a top 10 cup … ****
  14. Wolf in Wednesbury

The prediction league ****ing gods didn’t listen to my “just one week” plea did they … ****ing ****ers They listened to the person who put Wolves v Coventry on the fixture list though …. The injustice I’m off to get my flip flops and beach towel
  15. Wolf in Wednesbury

Hang your head in shame @The Wolf In The North
Back
Top Bottom