Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Woburn Wolf

1. Woburn Wolf

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

In principle yes but for me it would depend on wages.
  2. Woburn Wolf

If I were the buying club this is what I would want. I guess the final fee and fee structure will depend on the level of interest from other clubs and how badly they want him.
  3. Woburn Wolf

10% of the increase in value. The basic fee when we sold him to Forest without add ons was £25m, so if he was sold on for say £50m, we would get £2.5m or £3.5m if he was sold for £60m.
  4. Woburn Wolf

Yes or no to FFP/PSR

No, no and no for me. In any other industry if a Company is mismanaged it goes belly up, end of. FFP and PSR are designed to keep the established big clubs at the top. Even Newcastle who have extremely wealthy owners will find it hard to break into the top echelons.
  5. Woburn Wolf

There are plenty of others that could be moved on to raise funds. Fabio, Podence and maybe Guedes plus fringe youngsters.
  6. Woburn Wolf

You mean niggling hamstring strains that result in him missing weeks of action.
  7. Woburn Wolf

If I were buying Neto I would be looking for a much reduced fee with substantial add ons based on number of games played.
  8. Woburn Wolf

Will our season fizzle out?

I’d play RAN as a forward with Bueno at LWB.
  9. Woburn Wolf

2nd March 1974

Me too
  10. Woburn Wolf

January 2024 transfer window thread.

The squad is without doubt too thin. Key players are running themselves into the ground week in, week out and this will surely take its toll as the games come thick and fast. This window should have addressed this issue. Seriously naive management from Fosun.
  11. Woburn Wolf

Three Word Posts

No to Broja
  12. Woburn Wolf

They are 3 hours behind us.
  13. Woburn Wolf

A****n 0 Mighty Wolves 2 - Verdict thread

Disagree re Dawson. He made a couple of crucial blocks in the first half when the score was 0-0.
  14. Woburn Wolf

I thought he looked decent too.
  15. Woburn Wolf

So were McCalliog and Gray.
Back
Top Bottom