Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by WKFWolf

1. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Could see James didn't fancy it when the Poland player scored the 5th. Unlucky Wales
  2. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Viaplay sports 2
  3. W

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

As long as it's not Alan I agree
  4. W

Adams would surprise a lot of people. Works hard, is a pressing forward and can chip in with goals as well. For a free transfer it's a no brainer for me and will offset the money we will effectively lose on Sasa
  5. W

i wonder if a chunk of Netos sale could be based on appearances - maybe 40-45m say as a base (i know it seems low but hear me out) and then 15m split say between certain appearances hit due to his injury record - what do people think?
  6. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Guimaraes is an insufferable **** isn't he
  7. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Bet he would have been fine if it was against San Marino
  8. W

Agree and this is why although I like him, I don't see players like him as options unless he's part ex for Neto We will be looking to Europe and South America for raw bargains
  9. W

Fosun Looking For New Investors

Steve Bull stand cannot just have a refurb for me, it needs knocking the **** down. Swear it's a cursed stand since it was built
  10. W

Forest- possible points deduction

Leicester charged by the PL now as well. likely if they come up will already have a deduction
  11. W

thanks mate!
  12. W

What sell on do we have for Gibbs White?
  13. W

would also take Reiss Nelson
  14. W

If that was the case, completely agree. And absolutely we are better off keeping him, as I say I'm a fan of his. Really good cultured footballer. Just providing devil's advocate considering our recent financial concerns
  15. W

Loan Thread 2023/24

Another clean sheet for Yerson today as they won 1-0. Guedes played again as well. Hopefully they'll buy him in the summer
Back
Top Bottom