Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by WISAW

1. W

Alleged Racism at Forest

I hope its not true but unfortunately it probably is. Imo there's a nasty undertone of the abuse he gets, and while he might be a ******* he's well within his rights to hate us the way he was treated.
  2. W

Forest verdict

Yes how dare he seek employment in the epl.
  3. W

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

We've got 8 in our own box but there was still 2 forest players unmarked. Comedy defending.
  4. W

Our ball retention is just shockingly bad.
  5. W

We're really not good enough at the back to be playing with it so much in our 18 yard box, it's scary watching.
  6. W

Helps having someone who's not utter **** also.
  7. W

No just a grown up with an opinion. You can't say that, the delicates on here will have kittens.
  8. W

Embarrassing. Dog**** defending. Doherty loooool
  9. W

We're so easy to wind up as fans. We'd love a player like mgw in our side. A whole host of London clubs I'd rather see go down over a proper historic club like Notts Forest.
  10. W

We are so so amateurish at the back. Needless corners conceded and just so nonchalant. So frustrating to watch.
  11. W

12. W

Doherty is awful.
  13. W

7 consecutive seasons in PL

Has it been 7 years?! Wow.
  14. W

Loan Thread 2023/24

Hoping he's matured into the player we thought we were buying from Liverpool! Certainly gets forward and scores some goals, but how's he been performing defensively?
  15. W

Yerson Mosquera

Read the rest of the article after that comment, "I have also told them that my intention is to have the opportunity to stay. But this is football and nobody knows what will happen. It may or may not happen.” Not clear cut, sounds like clickbait to me.
Back
Top Bottom