Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Wignall 3-0

1. W

Tommy Doyle

McAtee?
  2. W

MoTD tonight

What really works well is goal line technology, it should be kept. The "did the ball cross the line" thing caused so much controversy. But I could live without VAR, and just accept the howlers.
  3. W

Will Fosun realise?

Who would want to own any football club? They are all a potential bottomless pit.
  4. W

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

If Forest go down not sure how much it would cost to get Chris Wood? Premier proven and big, mobile and scores goals. Unsure if he fits GONs system. Otherwise I would be happy with Che Adams and Danny Welbeck.
  5. W

Proven PL player and he is ours, but as stated attitude is key. Looks as if Gary is going to sit down and have a chat with him.
  6. W

Yes or no to FFP/PSR

All PL and EFL clubs to move to an accounting period of 1st July to 30th June. The Independent Regulator to have real time data about each clubs PSR (or whatever) financial information so as to fire fully documented warning shots to any club likely to be in breach by the end of the accounting...
  7. W

Everton, surely a points deduction?

But the PL will say it very much is not a closed shop. It appears that 51 teams have played in the PL since the start, with Luton Town being the most recent first timers to play there. Its highly likely there will be no first timers promoted this year, but generally a lot of teams have had...
  8. W

Just done my list. Clear out in summer Podence, Guedes, and Sarabia. Sell to generate funds, (or a bit of FFP balancing for the above) Neto £40 million August decision time, add to squad, sell or loan: Hodge, Hoever, Bolla, Cundle, Chiquinho Bring into the squad: Mosquera, Fabio...
  9. W

Will our season fizzle out?

With Cunha, Bellegarde and Dawson due back for the Villa game there is no reason why we should not continue to pick up points. Burnley, Bournemouth, Luton, Forest, West Ham, Palace all realistically winable games. But the desire, attitude and composure has to be there.
  10. W

Kilman keep or sell?

Super centre back. Keep Keep Keep.
  11. W

Coventry Verdict

I thought we played some very good football all game. The result reflects the fact we have 4 attackers out injured. Mistakes led to the goals. Great game of football and sometimes you lose.
  12. W

Nothing wrong with the defence today. There was a mix up on the line with the inexperienced sub involved which led to the cross and their brilliant winner. Playing loads of players out of position because of injuries to our 4 senior attacking players leaving very little threat up front. So...
  13. W

JR Bellegarde

Any news or whispers on JRB`s injury?
  14. W

Try and sign Danny Welbeck on a free for 2 years as the experienced back up striker. Try to sign the lad from Brazil whose Agent messed up in January. Then its decision time on Fabio, if its get rid, then we need another striker, if not keep Fabio and also keep Fraser to learn off Welbeck.
  15. W

JR Bellegarde

I think JRB is also rapidly improving under GON and his coaching team. He looked good when he came on yesterday for the final 20 mins. Still adapting to the demands of the prem. He is getting better but we will see the best next season as we have done with Cunha, Lemina and both Gomes`...
Back
Top Bottom