Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Whirligig Wolf

1. W

Anyone else thinking sod it

Looking for perfection in an imperfect world is for children. I do understand for non-attenders like you two it seems trivial for us to complain about VAR when to you it has increased decision accuracy by 1.3% which must be a positive. VAR diminishes that which makes football beautiful.
  2. W

Anyone else thinking sod it

I think this is the classic misunderstanding of the non-match going fan. VAR doesn’t ruin the game if you enjoy football watching highlights on your phone or reading posts on a message board. It ruins it for those of us who live for the spontaneous emotion of seeing live, unpredictable and...
  3. W

FA Cup, Brighton home

Nonsense. 30k.
  4. W

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Have you chaps all booked a London train/hotel for the final or just the semi? NOTHING CAN GO WRONG NOW!
  5. W

Fulham v Wolves comms thread.

We’ve warmed up as a back 4.
  6. W

Villa verdict thread

Neto genuinely looks like he's won a European competition for us when he plays, he's that out of this world. Accept the inevitable gain and move him on in the summer, with the understanding that Shi is ultimately culpable for that massive money gain.
  7. W

Songs to come out to

If Gary is staying what about
  8. W

EFL Cup Ipswich V Wolves VERDICT

Afore my time.
  9. W

Bentley. 0. I think it would be a serious challenge to think of a worse goalkeeping performance for us. Hugo - 5. He’s ok. Looks fit and willing. Maybe though, he’d benefit from proper coaching. Santi - 3 good news. He’s just completed the jog back to the changing rooms. First impressions are...
  10. W

This is patently nonsense. We’ve just lost to a team with Lee Evans in. We look slow, incapable of dealing with the slightest tactical switch by the opposition and utterly devoid of passion. That was appalling. We cannot surely hold on to the hope that the manager will turn this around. He’s...
  11. W

Poll: GON by October? A temperature test. In, out, or on the fence?

Why??? He’s hapless, hopeless, clueless and we’re sinking like a stone.
  12. W

Poll: GON by October? A temperature test. In, out, or on the fence?

He’s too negative. No point dillydallying , let’s get rid. His comments about 41 points and losing players is drippy. Get GO Gone.
  13. W

Palace verdict

Sa - multiple saves and sound handling. One moment of insanity. Obviously. RAN - very poor display including a childish booking and dozy moments. Semedo - when he's playing well he looks so classy. That wasn’t today. Did see him in the opposition box which was a pleasant surprise. Crossing...
  14. W

Squad Numbers Announced

Fabio chose 29 as that’s how many goals he’ll score this season.
Back
Top Bottom