Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by we love jez moxey

1. W

selling our stars

I wouldn't, standing out every game now. I reckon someone will offer £40-50. Real shame if this team were to be broken up without reaching it's maximum potential. Would be nice if we bulked the squad out with 4 or 5 good players. Give O'Neil the team he deserves and see what he can achieve
  2. W

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

Ait nooouurrriiii , cus nobody knows the way he's gonna go.. Stand by me Oasis
  3. W

Oh Adama Traore!

North bank gave him a big clap when warming up. He was first player down the tunnel at the end though.
  4. W

Fulham verdict

Brilliant result today. Lemina is a monster of a player. I reckon we're about 5 injuries away from ****ing this league!
  5. W

Gary O'Neil - tactics

One tactic I reckon we should use is putting the ball out for corners.. we've scored more from opposition corners than we have conceded!
  6. W

Stadium Plans

Behave yourself.
  7. W

Stadium Plans

I've seen this guy quoted a fair few times over the years. Perhaps if he did charge the English rates he wouldn't have gone to jail for fraud and tax evasion
  8. W

Gary v nuno

Absolutely loved Nuno, GON is really impressing me.. This is how I'd split them. Nuno is the manager to get you 2-0 up in an FA cup semi final, then mess it up with his subs. GON is the manager that makes the subs to get you out of that mess.
  9. W

Is there ANY chance this team stays together next year?

Well we have to be sensible about it. Copy Brighton's approach. Accept that they will leave and be ready to replace them.
  10. W

Chelsea verdict

I think we might stay up.
  11. W

Connor. the real story

Saiss was treated in a similar manner. The podcast that he did, he was less kind with his language. Really ashamed of the way that they treat good guys who gave their all for wolves.
  12. W

Albion punishment

I suppose it was us that was throwing bottles at Doyle taking the corners too!
  13. W

Tommy Doyle

From what we are hearing about the financial situation, Nunes did us a massive favour by forcing that move.
  14. W

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Ings would be the signing of a desperate team..We're not desperate and we're playing very well. I'd rather Keep the money in the bank and carry on as we are.
  15. W

Brighton v Wolves comms thread.

I honestly don't. The reason we get these chances, is because we invite pressure then break from deep. It would massively change the way we play, in my opinion for the worse. Buy more fast , technical players to help us freshen up as the game goes on and I'll be happy.
Back
Top Bottom