Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by waveney wolf

1. W

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Blaming Bruno ...be serious. Bruno spoke the truth about Silva cos he was lazy in training etc . Nuno , Bruno , Lopetegui and Gary can't all be wrong . He's crap , always was ,end of
  2. W

Nothing new there then
  3. W

Our Academy

Indeed
  4. W

Our Academy

Scouting as in finding good young UK talent , like the players I mentioned...not signing established professionals...do you ever read a thread correctly? Pmsl
  5. W

Our Academy

Doyle was found my city ,not our scouts
  6. W

Our Academy

Was Gomes found by our scouts and came up through our accadamy??
  7. W

Our Academy

Oh...so wolves can't scout youngsters who may become world class then ?? We are only allowed to scout donkeys are we?? You obviously don't think wolves are a very big or attractive club then
  8. W

Our Academy

Contradicting yourself there old boy
  9. W

Our Academy

What's that got to do with the scouting system and coming through the academy ?? You must have had a bang on the head
  10. W

Our Academy

Oh...our " scouts " , have found plenty of NOT good enoughs from warm countries , like Silva , when was the last time our scouting system found a Sake , a foden , a Bellingham ( who only lived just down the road ) , an Elliott ,a Cole palmer? .. a vardy, even a Paul mullin???? Not since the...
  11. W

Our Academy

What accadamy? What scouting system??? It's a joke ...if the temperature isn't 35 degrees and a nice beach nearby , our scouts arnt interested
  12. W

I've said it once years ago...useless
  13. W

Hurt

Not even close to Watford. 20 mins from the FA cup final...then Nuno ****ed things up. We never looked like beating Coventry
  14. W

Coventry Verdict

How many seasons have we been saying that now?
  15. W

Coventry Verdict

Yep.. Kilman is crap..marks space
Back
Top Bottom