Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Wagstaffe Was Magic

1. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Old Molineux Photos

I was there!!! Freezing January day, came over on the all night ferry from Dublin to Liverpool, train down from Lime Street!! Then shortly after final whistle did the reverse! Effectively you were travelling non stop from 10.15 pm on Friday night until 7 am return to Dublin Port on Sunday...
  2. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Villa v Wolves predictions

It’s called realism I’m afraid !!
  3. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Arsenal (H)

Sorry to hear this Des. I’m going to West Ham match but the flights were booked in January and it’s a case of keeping fingers crossed thereafter. Luckily WHU have a Europa match on the following Tuesday so thankfully our game with them was left as a traditional 3pm ko on Saturday
  4. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Old Molineux Photos

Indeed !!! What a crazy guy !!
  5. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Anyone watching Spain v Brazil ??
  6. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Leon Chiwome

Would love to see him get a chance at Villa
  7. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Old Molineux Photos

Guess who??
  8. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Complete over-reaction on here

This 100%.
  9. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Coventry Verdict

Well if it spares me of another Wembley semi final defeat, I’ll settle for that. I’m still getting over the Watford semi …. Never felt as low in my life!! Our team are exhausted and we have nothing up front in the absence of our three main strikers. I wish it could be otherwise but Fosun, for...
  10. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

Wow, what a thrill for young Fletcher Holman, who only joined us on the 4th of January from Eastbourne Borough, and is now on the bench for an FA Cup Quarter Final !!!
  11. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Who would you swap GON for??

Close thread plz
  12. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Today’s Games 2023-2024

And Rangers out tonight
  13. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Albion punishment

How about our lot, instead of sitting on their hands, goaded the locals sufficiently and kicked it off
  14. Wagstaffe Was Magic

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

I’ve spent the last 30 mins or so watching a re run of the second half of the Hibs Rangers Cup match…..Fabio scored a goal albeit Hibs were down to 9 men at the time. I really don’t know what to say. The standard is appalling and Fabio runs around on the edge of things. He doesn’t look out of...
  15. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Sell Neto and buy Solanke
Back
Top Bottom