Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

1. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Is VAR a specifically English/British problem

PGMOL is the problem, VAR (the technology) is the tool. Give an F1 car to a boy racer and they'll crash and burn. It's the arrogant, incompetent fools of PGMOL and their media sycophants that are the problem. Disband them and things I'll start to get better.
  2. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

We had a sport so great it was called The Beautiful Game, there was nothing wrong with it, some sides dominated but others were able to compete. Then; Money became king as the Premier League was formed. Supporters became secondary and 3:00pm kick off on a Saturday started to become a rarity...
  3. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Car theft

It's a sad world we live in where the owners, authorities and the thieves all know that little effort will be put into recovering the vehicle/catching the thieves in the knowledge that insurance companies will stump up. My uncle from Canada took the view that its a lump of metal and best they...
  4. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Gary’s De-Presser

Said on Saturday that we’d see more of the injured parties available for the more winnable games this week. No doubt they’d picked up knocks but Saturday’s game was probably more about risk management.
  5. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Think you have to sell Cundle, Hoever and Hodge, none of them will make the grade at Wolves and end up as perpetual loanees like Ryan Giles. We have to start being ruthless with these type of players I'm afraid.
  6. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

JONZY54- REF WATCH V BOURNEMOUTH

Cue the South Bank ......"Stuart Atwell, Stuart Atwell, where's your ****ing Luton scarf, where's your ****ing scarf?
  7. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Today’s Games 2023-2024

The one problem with VAR that no one talks about is not where the attackers toe nail is but where is the ball officially passed from. Is it the point at which the contact is first made with the ball or when the last point of contact is. You could argue that the action of passing the ball starts...
  8. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Forest- possible points deduction

I love how the media (Sky Sports and Neville in particular) are closing ranks behind their fellow cartel members PGMOL right now. How dare Forest challenge the integrity of PGMOL and it's officials!!! It's not like they have any left Gary, and they've done that all by themselves.
  9. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

So if we do the following: 1. Sell two top players (Air-Nouri and Neto) for £100m 2. Sell players out on loan not required (Guedes, Silva, Podence, Hoever, Cundle, Bolla, Hodge) for c£30m 3. Have a kitty of say £50m and our squad looks like this GK: Sa, Bentley, Moulden FB: Semedo, Bueno...
  10. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

I've seen this exact thing happen loads of times, it has been quite a while though and it used to involve me, a Playstation controller and a game of Fifa oh and at least one of my lads who somehow thought it was hilarious every time I accepted their challenge on those damn video games.
  11. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

I think they're dealt with as separate transactions but with values agreed as part of an overarching deal. Think Nunes and Doyle for example. Wouldn't it be a case of incoming cash banked immediately against the purchased player and outgoing amortised. So say we sold Ait-Nouri to City and got...
  12. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Stadium Plans

That's a pic of the model they had made. I saw it on display in one of the two open days they had in the summers in the late 70's. Looked amazing, little did we think that in under 10 years it wouldn't be finished, would have led to us going bust and ending up in the 4 Division.
  13. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I ****ing hate this modern football ****. It’s killing the joy of the game.
  14. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Welcome to our world Coventry City! Poxy lines just denied us all the most dramatic come back in semi final history.
  15. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED

Would really love it if the EFL withdrew from the FA Cup for a season. I love the cup more than the league if I'm honest, but sometimes you have to take drastic action to preserve what you love. Mark my words this is the thin end of the wedge. Next time they come to the table it will be to...
Back
Top Bottom