Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by VancouverWolf

1. VancouverWolf

Gaz tapped up?

Fellow Fans, Are we once again putting the cart before the horse? Let’s wait and see what the future brings. After all , the Utd. board might not even be considering Gary……….not even a little bit.
  2. VancouverWolf

Gaz tapped up?

Indeed. :) And the plot next to them will be occupied by Liverpool once Klopp is gone.:):):)
  3. VancouverWolf

Gaz tapped up?

Doubt that was his intention.
  4. VancouverWolf

Gaz tapped up?

Are they? Or is this another boring, stupid piece of nonsensical gossip that pervades the footy world?
  5. VancouverWolf

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Yes to this. Also, nobody made Cutrone, Hoever and Guedes sign on the dotted line. They were adults and if they didn’t want to come, then they should have said so. Can’t blame Wolves for that. As for Silva’s fee……probably the only people who constantly talk about it are the fans. I doubt...
  6. VancouverWolf

Ipad and late defeats....

Wolvesjoe What percentage of the game does Gary look at his iPad? Are you making a mountain out of a molehill? 2%……..14%…….29%……….32%……???
  7. VancouverWolf

Lol…..nearly spit out my lunch …….hahaha
  8. VancouverWolf

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Great idea but it requires a buyer.
  9. VancouverWolf

Fosun Looking For New Investors

Not sure why you doubt.
  10. VancouverWolf

Wolvesjoe, If we are not grasping the argument then the fault is with you. You are not offering any solid data to help us consider your idea. You can’t expect us to take this seriously if all you say are uninformed guesses. You are asserting something without any reasonable proof. You are not...
  11. VancouverWolf

Ahhhh………IPADGATE 2……The Return. Just when you thought it was safe to forget about it…………(cue Jaws soundtrack).
  12. VancouverWolf

Venus to step up at Birmingham

Good points but fire in the belly also keeps some people sharp and helps prolong life. We see this in all walks of life, not just sports.
  13. VancouverWolf

O’Neill Sigings

Great post and thx for the info. However, I suspect the Saudis will improve/fix some some of the issues…….except women’s rights of course,( they don’t want to get carried away now, do they?).
  14. VancouverWolf

O’Neill Sigings

Oh really?……Last year I posted an article, either from the Athletic or the NYT, ( times owns the athletic), that the NBA were considering abolishing their salary cap before the Saudis start attracting basketball players to Saudi Arabia. They want the golf and that silly car racing…….they seem...
Back
Top Bottom