Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by TriumphWolf

1. TriumphWolf

Food for thought?

I have never seen any info regarding when players leave the game what proportion of them choose to embark on a coaching/managerial path. Once they have started down that path, which of those individuals who would be classified as BAME then believe that they have been overlooked for a role on the...
  2. TriumphWolf

Will our season fizzle out?

They are all professionals, I’m anticipating another 3 wins or so, therefore finishing somewhere in the 50-52 point range. Given the uncertainty of where we began the campaign, I’d see that as a good season.
  3. TriumphWolf

Pedro Neto

As mentioned earlier, the injury picked up yesterday is on the other leg to his most recent issue, so I am not overly-concerned - he just needs a decent rehab. The aspect which does worry me a little is, with a place in the Portuguese squad for the Euros in his sights, will he be pushing...
  4. TriumphWolf

The FA Cup Quarter Finals

would like to see the Klopp season-ending headlines being rewritten (by us) just to **** off the media experts :) Albeit, a few hoops to safely jump through beforehand!
  5. TriumphWolf

Penalty shout

Nowhere near a pen in my view
  6. TriumphWolf

Kilman keep or sell?

personally I don’t think it will be a question of ‘which one’ , I’m confident that Neto will be sold in the summer (assuming he doesn’t have another injury). In the case of Max it would simply be a question of how much is offered, everyone has their price.
  7. TriumphWolf

Matheus Cunha

Indeed, and don’t forget a certain ‘Gods Footballer’, Mr Peter Knowles
  8. TriumphWolf

Sasa Kalajdzic & Fabio Silva

This is very very sad news for Sasa, if I have read the reports correctly this is the ACL which he injured prior to his transfer to us. As mentioned earlier, it is possible that a better reconstruction than was originally carried out could be performed but, personally, I wouldn’t be pinning too...
  9. TriumphWolf

Nathan Collins

Personally, I think in 3 or 4 years he could become a very accomplished defender - 22 isn’t old at all for a central defender so he has plenty of time to develop, establish more consistency and grow a nice thick skin. Three clubs have paid well in excess of £45m for his services (not sure...
  10. TriumphWolf

Tottenham (A) Pre-Match Thread!

Whatever happens with the game, Big and Mini Lemina have me smiling already!! I hope it catches on :)
  11. TriumphWolf

Roy Hodgson

I hope he recovers quickly and calls it a day from the football management circus - he doesn’t need the hassle and has more than earned his rest.
  12. TriumphWolf

Aspirations

Where we are at the moment, around mid-table, a side capable of giving anyone a bloody-nose on their day and the club being on a sound financial footing is a situation I am more than happy with, as others have said, when you have watched the side in every division with many ups and downs you...
  13. TriumphWolf

Pedro Neto

Personally, should Neto be sold in the summer, I suspect his fee would be in the £60-70m range. It is simply a question of whoever has the funds.
  14. TriumphWolf

Sin bins and semi automated offside technology soon

Goodness me - I could have written the same almost word for word! Lastly, sin-bins are not my cup of tea either - absolutely rubbish idea imv
  15. TriumphWolf

Chelsea v Wolves predictions

:D The sound puts a smile on my face even if the score line doesn’t !
Back
Top Bottom