Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by topcat99

1. topcat99

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Stockport win league 2. Stick that in your Disney documentary Ryan Reynolds!
  2. topcat99

Everton, surely a points deduction?

I get the feeling that this will cost the taxpayers of Liverpool a few bob
  3. topcat99

Albion punishment

There’s a good chance that they found out that he’s not actually a human being, and therefore cannot be held responsible under the law.
  4. topcat99

Albion punishment

Not living in the locality, is there anything in the local press about fans getting banned, fined, jailed etc? The obvious candidates need football banning orders
  5. topcat99

Leicester City

The top 3 conspirators are trying really hard to let Southampton into the mix. The last few weeks in that league is top entertainment (both ends)
  6. topcat99

6 years ago today

I read an article from a senior sports journo. He was in the press box that night with all of the main stream media types and a load of local hacks from Derby and Wolves. When Ruben hit that in, he said that after a second or two, the entire press area just stood up and applauded. He said he...
  7. topcat99

An overlooked aspect of the Hillsborough disaster

Was there any sort of enquiry after the (non fatal) crush that happened in that stand in the 1981 semi final? I understand that the 1981 incident happened when there were 3 pens. By 1989 there were 5.
  8. topcat99

I think that Swindon had the promotion taken away. Then were relegated 2 divisions to the 4th tier. Then reinstated 1 tier on appeal. That’s a punishment!
  9. topcat99

I get the impression that it’s for future breaches. And there would be a “Start Date” for new rules? So Chelsea, Villa, Leicester etc could still have problems If not, the PL and FA could be open to legal action. City problem seems to be an entirely different kettle of fish
  10. topcat99

Turning Japanese

Ahhh but it looks like Dave Aguilas is out of contract this summer. Can he play at #9 ?
  11. topcat99

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I was just imagining the levels of vitriol on here had one of our players done what Mullen of Hollywood FC did last night. 1-0 down at Doncaster and a Wrexham player has a shot on target which is going in. Mullen does the typical striker thing and finishes it off from a yard out. Original...
  12. topcat99

Old Molineux Photos

I love that bit of trivia. Imagine the fights at the club shop as Neto wears the central black strip on day one of the season. Then 2 weeks later wears the gold striped one. (But no neo Nazi style number 44 allowed)
  13. topcat99

Gaz tapped up?

It’s just more media bull****. Every day on BBC rumours, it’s “Man U want Pele” “Man U want Zico”. Etc etc. Some of the arrogance is astounding with these clubs though. There was one the other day “Barcelona want to sign Joao Felix on a permanent deal, but are unwilling to pay Athletico’s...
  14. topcat99

Forest- possible points deduction

Your last paragraph is spot on. But the PL know that (for example) Forest get relegated by 1 point, and then on appeal get a point back to keep them up on GD, that the relegated club would take them to the High Court and fast. It’s a mess. Partially caused by the appeal process falling...
  15. topcat99

Forest- possible points deduction

I’d have thought that as Forest “cooperated and pleaded guilty early” that they can only appeal against the severity of the sentence. And as most people think that they got off lightly, they are on shaky ground. I wonder if an appeal panel can increase the punishment?
Back
Top Bottom