Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by top fox wolf

1. top fox wolf

JONZY54 -Ref watch v Sandwell T

Yes totally agree as a grassroots reff if That happens in any of my games straight red no worries he even had a little look before his elbow made contact. that's why Dawson got involved he knew that was a bad one pro's know when one of there own does a nasty foul .anyway JONZY 54 that was...
  2. top fox wolf

WBA (A) Pre-Match Thread

Been up since 6 am playing the Liquidator don't matter what age you are today is very special Been thinking about my old mate JONZY 54 he'll be up there watching his team .......go on wolves win it for him .x
  3. top fox wolf

The **** Away

WIN IT FOR JONZY 54 .x
  4. top fox wolf

Stadium Plans

My dad's pub the top fox behind the South Bank. Was born there great days fantastic atmosphere on match days who remembers waggy the minor bird in the cage next to the dart broad.
  5. top fox wolf

Can we discuss Matheus Cunha

The guys a top quality player he loves it here when we get a proper number 9 watch him go .Good by fabio silver you have found your level. Never good enough for the Premier league simple .
  6. top fox wolf

GON wheels come off?!

Please see Brentford away result .we have a good un here also matt hobbs .from my contacts at Compton only good things about hobbs .g o n the next Harry Potter a young English manager. believe me other club owners are taken notice........
  7. top fox wolf

Chelsea Verdict

Think we have a young manager who is leaning on the job and he will make mistakes like Last week against West ham .but I do think he has something about him he still hasn't his own players think the summer you will see a much stronger squad with Players being sold loaned out .just to say this...
  8. top fox wolf

R.I.P. Jonzy54

My friend John Worthington. Jonsey 54 has sadly passed away I only heard the news a few hours ago I am in total shock I was only talking to him on Friday one of many conversations we had on a weekly basis about our beloved club Wolverhampton wanderers. He was also a colleague of mine as a...
  9. top fox wolf

Gary O’Neil

Never mind gobbling of in the paper score some ******** goals ........sorry you have to know where the goals are first ......its them things sticking out the ground at the end of the pitch .......8ft by 8ft ......
  10. top fox wolf

Gary O’Neil

Yes most of the players do .
  11. top fox wolf

Gary O’Neil

Exeter beat Luton on Tuesday......says it all relly.
  12. top fox wolf

Gary O’Neil

My last season 46 years a season ticket holder.
  13. top fox wolf

Wolves Next Manager

GO EUROPE
  14. top fox wolf

Lets discuss Fabio and his future .

Well said he's not worthy of wareing our famous number 9 shirt simple .would love to get bully on his own and ask the question...........well Steve What do you think of our number 9 a number 9 who can't find space in the box because he ant a box player and that's ware good number 9 get goals...
Back
Top Bottom