Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Tojo the grass

1. Tojo the grass

Hot Pork @ Molineux

There used to be a stall selling pork babs by where the Sir Jack statue now is, sadly it was got rid of in our promotion season I think .
  2. Tojo the grass

Matt Doherty

If Semedo is unavailable then he slots straight back in but I would rather see Hugo on the left,
  3. Tojo the grass

Team V Burnley

This for me, it puts Lemina back in his correct position and Doherty is probably the best finisher that is available to us, his movement in the final third has always been decent as well; it is far from ideal but we are where we are.
  4. Tojo the grass

Against teams in claret and blue

The West Ham game is the most important in terms of how high up the table we finish because they are the only one of the three that are in our mini league, so if we only win one of them I choose that one.
  5. Tojo the grass

Against teams in claret and blue

A win a loss and a draw, but probably not in the obvious sequence.
  6. Tojo the grass

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

We need to get our noses in front and try and control the game. There were a load of Coventry fans who got off the train when we arrived and they are well up for it, it is going to be a great atmosphere,
  7. Tojo the grass

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

The price tag and the talk of being a ‘generational talent’ put way too much pressure on him, shades of the Zele Ismail situation after all that ridiculous nonsense was spouted. When he is out on loan and free of that expectation he looks so much more relaxed and appears to be enjoying his...
  8. Tojo the grass

Oh Adama Traore!

Nah, he is well thought of even by those who weren’t totally convinced by him.
  9. Tojo the grass

Oh Adama Traore!

They’ll get a good reception, and rightly so, but how many times did they connect for a goal, as in one assisting the other, outside of that six month period from the start of the second season to the COVID shutdown? I don’t think they ever did following the restart. So cue a great combined goal...
  10. Tojo the grass

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

This is what it has come to, a computer program checking that you are not a robot.
  11. Tojo the grass

Today’s Games 2023-2024

A win for Arsenal will line things up very nicely
  12. Tojo the grass

Pedro Neto

Especially if there is a bidding war between the likes of City, Liverpool and Arsenal.
  13. Tojo the grass

What a turnaround !

Bunch of ****ers
  14. Tojo the grass

Tottenham (A) Pre-Match Thread!

If they keep a high line it might be a good game for him.
  15. Tojo the grass

Chelsea verdict

Ha ha yes, we beat Liverpool 3-0 at home this day last year, I wonder who we will have next time :)
Back
Top Bottom